pwrtrade withdrawal n false promissory note scam

Smartboy8440

Recruit
Hi every one
i would like to draw your attention at the same time warn you of entering into any transaction with pwrtrade.com
my story started when i received a call from Fadi Al Haj, from pwr trade,who was very friendly n polite n insisted that i open my account,with them n they give give me senior broker, i can withdraw anytime etc etc.
after that i got a call saying i needed to deposit more to get help from their broker,if not i will have to trade on my own. frustrated, i opened and lost some trades. and opted for withdrawal.withdrawal was never approved and pending for days.
i got a call from senior broker, Dr saifaldeen al maliki, offering to help me out and said he offering me risk free trades. these risk free trades were bad as well.
and all my 500 usd were lost.
later they fadi and saif) called up, tempting me with a offer, saying they giving me risk free insured trades for 14 days and balance insurance program, where in if my balance less than my initial deposit, they will refund me my deposit. i have that in documented from.
saif also offered to trade on my behalf.n said he will trade me on MT4, platform and assured me weekly profits
of 18%, which i could withdraw any time.
i agreed to it.
i refused for bonus,as it will be issue while withdrawing, but saif said, its not a bonus, but a credit from his side,thus i should be able to trade with more and also be able to withdraw anytime.and he matched my deposit of 1500 $ made on 17th feb 2016,with another 1500$,saying its a credit not bonus.

he said he offering me risk free for 14 days, and gave me risk free trades, which mostly were bad ones.
i asked him for withdrawal, he said my funds of 1500, locked in for a month as he trading me on MT4 platform.
i have the messages from him on my cell phone on watsup, chat.
i waited for three weeks , he again came up with an offer of investing more saying i can withdraw same day, as he has some credible news on gold, n i invested more 950$ on 10 march 2016..as i could withdraw the same day.
i had made deposits using my brother card,as i had funds deposited in his account to pay off the fees of my kids school. as i was/am overseas.
my husband represented me , by sending them mails and making calls asking for return of funds
the trade was successful. i opted for withdrawal. but was not approved.
i sent him mails n to the support team as well.
he told me my account credited with bonus. i said how ? u had told me its credit and not bonus. he said the account team has credited after one month,so i cannot withdraw. i pleaded to him as it was my rent money,that i needed to pay on 15th march.
he asked me to be patient.
i asked him about my 1500$ that he said were locked in for a month,as trading on mt4,platform. he said i should be able to withdraw that including profits to a total of 4200$ as price of oil was climbing.
this he told me on 21st march he tells me all money lost.
i asked him for the statement of my account and sent him and fadi, and the support team several emails, they have not responded to even one. after a month the support team responded that my withdrawal cannot be processed due to insufficient funds. i asked them why, and they did not reply. i tried contacting them for months through emails n call. but no reply.
i asked them if they licensed , n fadi sent an email saying, they operating with spotoption exchange.
under license number 170/12
i sent email to spot option and denied operating with pwrtrade.
its a clear case of false representation, by giving me wrong license number.
also promising me same day withdrawal n insuring my amount for risk free 14 days, than locking it for a month, saying i will be able to withdraw on 19th march, n than 21st march saying all 4200 lost.
ignoring my emails n calls. the live support is of no use, and ask to contact account manager, n the account manager does not respond so does the support team.
it was my hard earned money that was saved for school fees and rent of my home. saif was aware of it and promised me same day withdrawal and that did not honor the promissory notes.

attached are my several emails sent to pwrtrade, support team, account manager.compliance dept.all those i could get hold of.
i even opened accounts with different email addresses to get to speak to any senior manager or supervisor, n a few spoke to me as supervisor n offered to get back to me namely, THOMAS BARTLEY(account manager), NINA JANSEN (account manager), NICK GOLD(account manager), EMAD-HAMDAN ( SHIFT MANAGER),, but that has never happened.

kindly help me in retrieving my money back...2450$

louveena pereira

Attachments

• WhatsApp Chat with Abu Ahmed (1).txt
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi every one
i would like to draw your attention at the same time warn you of entering into any transaction with pwrtrade.com
my story started when i received a call from Fadi Al Haj, from pwr trade,who was very friendly n polite n insisted that i open my account,with them n they give give me senior broker, i can withdraw anytime etc etc.
after that i got a call saying i needed to deposit more to get help from their broker,if not i will have to trade on my own. frustrated, i opened and lost some trades. and opted for withdrawal.withdrawal was never approved and pending for days.
i got a call from senior broker, Dr saifaldeen al maliki, offering to help me out and said he offering me risk free trades. these risk free trades were bad as well.
later they fadi and saif) called up, tempting me with a offer, saying they giving me risk free insured trades for 14 days and balance insurance program, where in if my balance less than my initial deposit, they will refund me my deposit. i have that in documented from.
saif also offered to trade on my behalf.n said he will trade me on MT4, platform and assured me weekly profits
i agreed to it.
i refused for bonus,as it will be issue while withdrawing, but saif said, its not a bonus, but a credit from his side,thus i should be able to trade with more and also be able to withdraw anytime.and he matched my deposit of 1500 $ made on 17th feb 2016,with another 1500$,saying its a credit not bonus.

he said he offering me risk free for 14 days, and gave me risk free trades, which mostly were bad ones.
i asked him for withdrawal, he said my funds of 1500, locked in for a month as he trading me on MT4 platform.
i waited for three weeks , he again came up with an offer of investing more saying i can withdraw same day, as he has some credible news on gold, n i invested more 950$ on 10 march 2016..as i could withdraw the same day.
i had made deposits using my brother card,as i had funds deposited in his account to pay off the fees of my kids school. as i was/am overseas.
my husband represented me , by sending them mails and making calls asking for return of funds
he told me my account credited with bonus. i said how ? u had told me its credit and not bonus. he said the account team has credited after one month,so i cannot withdraw. i pleaded to him as it was my rent money,that i needed to pay on 15th march.
i asked him about my 1500$ that he said were locked in for a month,as trading on mt4,platform. he said i should be able to withdraw that including profits to a total of 4200$ as price of oil was climbing.
i asked him for the statement of my account and sent him and fadi, and the support team several emails, they have not responded to even one. after a month the support team responded that my withdrawal cannot be processed due to insufficient funds. i asked them why, and they did not reply. i tried contacting them for months through emails n call. but no reply.
i asked them if they licensed , n fadi sent an email saying, they operating with spotoption exchange.
also promising me same day withdrawal n insuring my amount for risk free 14 days, than locking it for a month, saying i will be able to withdraw on 19th march, n than 21st march saying all 4200 lost.
ignoring my emails n calls. the live support is of no use, and ask to contact account manager, n the account manager does not respond so does the support team.
it was my hard earned money that was saved for school fees and rent of my home. saif was aware of it and promised me same day withdrawal and that did not honor the promissory notes.

attached are my several emails sent to pwrtrade, support team, account manager.compliance dept.all those i could get hold of.
i even opened accounts with different email addresses to get to speak to any senior manager or supervisor, n a few spoke to me as supervisor n offered to get back to me namely, THOMAS BARTLEY(account manager), NINA JANSEN (account manager), NICK GOLD(account manager), EMAD-HAMDAN ( SHIFT MANAGER),, but that has never happened.

louveena pereira

This is the Second case I saw about Fadi Al Haj in couple of months, follow the suggested steps here and if not work then come back t this thread I`ll suggest more steps to get your money back.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

3rd - Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12238/www.pwrtrade.com

I have not been contacted by any representative of pwrtrade ,until today...how do I take up this matter ,to reach a logical conclusion.?
Please advise .

Hi every one
i agreed to it.

louveena pereira

I have sent several mails to them n contacted them over the phone,n the only reply I get from them u r account manager will contact you,but that has not happened over the last 7 months.i have all emails n deposit details from them,but unable to upload here.
I also have email from Fadi al hajj,(account manager)saying that their licence number is...170/12. Which is false. This is also their number from London.
The representative gives evading replies saying call centre in Australia,satellite office -0044-020_38687963/62. They use even this number to call. They all have watsup number of UK,but no one can be contacted over phone,so I doubt if they at all based in UK,as they claim.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Chat with Abu Ahmed.txt
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Back