Piusmakor21

Recruit
This broker should be avoided at all costs,they are scammers, my account no with them is 2005512,I noticed they were about running away last month ,I started withdrawing my money then,, I have withdrawn my initial deposits,, I was able to make them attend to me when I told them I can bring more clients,,this broker is only interested in deposits,,today their support staff Ethan blocked me on Telegram,and he told me directly that I should thank him for not depositing much,that Qtimefx is a scam and not a good place to trade,and he will be quitting soon,it was immediately after the conversation that he blocked me on Telegram and deregistered himself on WhatsApp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200108-092804.png
    Screenshot_20200108-092804.png
    602 KB · Views: 8
This broker should be avoided at all costs,they are scammers, my account no with them is 2005512,I noticed they were about running away last month ,I started withdrawing my money then,, I have withdrawn my initial deposits,, I was able to make them attend to me when I told them I can bring more clients,,this broker is only interested in deposits,,today their support staff Ethan blocked me on Telegram,and he told me directly that I should thank him for not depositing much,that Qtimefx is a scam and not a good place to trade,and he will be quitting soon,it was immediately after the conversation that he blocked me on Telegram and deregistered himself on WhatsApp.

Finally you got your own thread! Can you attach your account statement here please?

Also tell us what date you made the deposit and withdrawal request.

How much total $$ deposits and how much total $$ withdrawal.

-----

I see you already have a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16719/qtimefx-forex-brokers?per-page=25

After 96 hours, can you please invite the company @Qtimefx_broker here?

Follow this guide: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Qtimefx advises new clients to stay of them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-145000.png
    Screenshot_20200113-145000.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 2
Back