This was from Qtimefx on Monday,, true to their word,they sent me 300 dollars,I still have a balance of 41 dollars with them ,I just received the money though it was 280 dollars I received,,,thanks to everyone in forexpeacearmy,,,my case has been resolved

Attachments

• IMG-20200122-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20200122-WA0009.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 8
This was from Qtimefx on Monday,, true to their word,they sent me 300 dollars,I still have a balance of 41 dollars with them ,I just received the money though it was 280 dollars I received,,,thanks to everyone in forexpeacearmy,,,my case has been resolved
You got all your money ? Pls show me their email adress from who did you get this message from in the screenshot

Is adress was support@qtimefx.com or other?

This broker should be avoided at all costs,they are scammers, my account no with them is 2005512,I noticed they were about running away last month ,I started withdrawing my money then,, I have withdrawn my initial deposits,, I was able to make them attend to me when I told them I can bring more clients,,this broker is only interested in deposits,,today their support staff Ethan blocked me on Telegram,and he told me directly that I should thank him for not depositing much,that Qtimefx is a scam and not a good place to trade,and he will be quitting soon,it was immediately after the conversation that he blocked me on Telegram and deregistered himself on WhatsApp.
I have seen a few bad posts about these now

One confirmation needed, you received your funds and the issue has been resolved right?

Out of 341 dollars,I was only sent 300 dollars,they informed me via email, that they can't send the remaining 41 dollars cos they are bankrupt.

Out of 341 dollars,I was only sent 300 dollars,they informed me via email, that they can't send the remaining 41 dollars cos they are bankrupt.

Did you actually receive the $300 to your bank account?

At least you got something. Although it is suspicious that they do not refund your money to skrill / neteller. Why they insist on your bank account details?

I sincerely believe its time this broker is regarded as a scam

To help facilitate the scam label, you can still invite the company to this thread with these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

or take a screenshot of the top/bottom of this thread and show us the invite button has disappeared.

Can you do this please. Do this now and reply back with the screenshot if the invite tutorial is not working for you.

A donation would be nice for the help involved.

But the evidence is not 100% convincing. They are still saying that they ceased operations. @AsstModerator @FPA Forums Team he did say his case is resolved though. Do you want to weigh in here?

Last edited:
Back