QTIMEFX BROKER 20000$ SCAM MY PROFIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayanlakshantha

Owns and spams reviews for RenkoScalper.com

TODAY I TRY TRANSFER MONEY TO OTHER ACCOUNT . THIS BROKER IS BLOCK MY REAL LIVE TRADING ACCOUNT.
I REQUEST LP TRADING HISTORY BUT HE NOT PROVIDE TO ME . I THINK THIS BROKER IS BUKUTSHOP
Screenshot_1.jpg

We have checked your account when you registered for withdrawal and unfortunately, was suspicious of operating illegal scalping.
We've warned you that the unauthorized trading activities are not allowed including Hedging, Money laundering, Trading on off-market quotes, Churning, and Scalping, but you ignored it.

After examining through your trading history, we found you have violated our policies with illegal scalping, therefore we decided to block your account.

From the messages you posted on this site, we found you are a habitual and malicious trader.
We are always welcome of every traders' opinion, but will not deal with this spiteful behavior further, caused by the unauthorized trading.

We have checked your account when you registered for withdrawal and unfortunately, was suspicious of operating illegal scalping.
We've warned you that the unauthorized trading activities are not allowed including Hedging, Money laundering, Trading on off-market quotes, Churning, and Scalping, but you ignored it.

After examining through your trading history, we found you have violated our policies with illegal scalping, therefore we decided to block your account.

From the messages you posted on this site, we found you are a habitual and malicious trader.
We are always welcome of every traders' opinion, but will not deal with this spiteful behavior further, caused by the unauthorized trading.
Thanks for your kind revert, I got one question, what was the initial deposit and can you share some proof regarding the statement you have mentioned here.

@Gayanlakshantha, we need reply from your end too regarding this statement.

my tradings strategy is not scalping .
some time i place manual order . i have a all ready screen record video.

2019 /11 /29 broker scam fails part 1 .2 week before qtime broker is disconnecting my sever after there waiting audcad market is sell . but audcad pairs is non stop market moving buy . after 4 day ago reactive my sever.

@Qtimefx_broker

Can you be more specific on exactly what aspect of the trade(s), scalping was illegal? Or "habitual and malicious"? A couple of specific examples from the trading history would be nice. For example, if there was an error price. Can you show what the price should have been?

MT5 is supposed to facilitate direct market access. Actually much better than mt4.

edit: an initial glance at the trading history records suggests that the deals were completed properly. But there might be a good explanation for this error.

It is interesting that your price feed was wrong for all of the trades for two weeks straight. And across 15+ different symbols?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back