QTIMEFX BROKER 20000$ SCAM MY PROFIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have checked your account when you registered for withdrawal and unfortunately, was suspicious of operating illegal scalping.
We've warned you that the unauthorized trading activities are not allowed including Hedging, Money laundering, Trading on off-market quotes, Churning, and Scalping, but you ignored it.

After examining through your trading history, we found you have violated our policies with illegal scalping, therefore we decided to block your account.

From the messages you posted on this site, we found you are a habitual and malicious trader.
We are always welcome of every traders' opinion, but will not deal with this spiteful behavior further, caused by the unauthorized trading.
Allegations of this nature appears too bogus especially if there isn't enough proof to substantiate it. We are talking about two straight weeks of trading different pairs and yet, you are referring to offquote issue. @Qtimefx, u must be joking. Except you have overwhelming evidences to the contrary, I see your sweeping statements as decoy. But I'm ready to give you the benefit of the doubt

We have checked your account when you registered for withdrawal and unfortunately, was suspicious of operating illegal scalping.
We've warned you that the unauthorized trading activities are not allowed including Hedging, Money laundering, Trading on off-market quotes, Churning, and Scalping, but you ignored it.

After examining through your trading history, we found you have violated our policies with illegal scalping, therefore we decided to block your account.

From the messages you posted on this site, we found you are a habitual and malicious trader.
We are always welcome of every traders' opinion, but will not deal with this spiteful behavior further, caused by the unauthorized trading.
After watching the last video I can see that the qtime broker is scared. Being unresponsive means that the qtime broker is a scam entity.

@Gayanlakshantha you must follow the remaining FPA Trader's court Rules:

Leave a review of your experience with the company: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16719/qtimefx-forex-brokers

Formally invite the company to the thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

-----------------------------------------

2019 /11 /29 broker scam fails part 1 .2 week before qtime broker is disconnecting my sever after there waiting audcad market is sell . but audcad pairs is non stop market moving buy . after 4 day ago reactive my sever.

After watching the last video I can see that the qtime broker is scared. Being unresponsive means that the qtime broker is a scam entity.

I can see you tried to close the trade but it kept failing. But you didn't try to close the trade from the position popup window. So the reason for the failure is unknown.

Snag_6de33ea.png

Or you didn't switch to the journal tab so we can see more info on the failure.

Can you upload the journal logs for that day? Or use a screenshot/video of the journal text for that day. And we can see why the trading server refused the trade. We need the log several minutes before and after

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jan 6, 2020 at 6:16 PM

This broker should be avoided at all costs,they are scammers, my account no with them is 2005512,I noticed they were about running away last month ,I started withdrawing my money then,, I have withdrawn my initial deposits,, I was able to make them attend to me when I told them I can bring more clients,,this broker is only interested in deposits,,today their support staff Ethan blocked me on Telegram,and he told me directly that I should thank him for not depositing much,that Qtimefx is a scam and not a good place to trade,I still have 89 dollars profit with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back