QUANTO.LIVE SCAM

jibril2400

Private
Hi guys,
Beware of this scam with site quanto.live and profile on forex factory forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=927496

I just lost $2,000 here and quite honestly, the loss does not piss me off as much as the deception, lies and unwillingness to take responsibility from the team. They advertise they have special predicitive indicators used by prop trading firms and boasts of a system that survives all market conditions and controlled max 35% DD.

All b.s and lies. These guys only care about trading high lots sizes and making IB partner profits with brokers. I will post my screenshots of the supposed max 35% DD going all the way to 45% dd and trying to even go further down.

They system is a complete fiasco. The guy in charge is called Steven Simon with email partners@quanto.live

I have lost my money and i write this so others do not join this scam or help this charlatan make more ill gains with his scam. The worst part of this all is that during the DD period, this guy was posting positive returns for this system on his site. I had to email him to ask if we were using the same systems.

This is just one of the many forex frauds one needs to stay away from. I will be posting this to other forums and will like if others share this so as to warn other to stay away from deceptive frauds in this industry.

Regards
Gabriel.

Proof attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 10.04.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 10.04.00 PM.png
    303.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 1.02.40 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 1.02.40 PM.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 1.02.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 1.02.33 PM.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi guys,
Beware of this scam with site quanto.live and profile on forex factory forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=927496

I just lost $2,000 here and quite honestly, the loss does not piss me off as much as the deception, lies and unwillingness to take responsibility from the team. They advertise they have special predicitive indicators used by prop trading firms and boasts of a system that survives all market conditions and controlled max 35% DD.

All b.s and lies. These guys only care about trading high lots sizes and making IB partner profits with brokers. I will post my screenshots of the supposed max 35% DD going all the way to 45% dd and trying to even go further down.

They system is a complete fiasco. The guy in charge is called Steven Simon with email partners@quanto.live

I have lost my money and i write this so others do not join this scam or help this charlatan make more ill gains with his scam. The worst part of this all is that during the DD period, this guy was posting positive returns for this system on his site. I had to email him to ask if we were using the same systems.

This is just one of the many forex frauds one needs to stay away from. I will be posting this to other forums and will like if others share this so as to warn other to stay away from deceptive frauds in this industry.

Regards
Gabriel.

Proof attached.
What reply you have received from them about this?

the scammers try to blame me as scammers usually do. We agreed max dd shouldnt pass 35%, but the only thing they were interested is IB partner money, so even at 45% dd, they did not even inform me, i had to check and close it myself.

the scammers try to blame me as scammers usually do. We agreed max dd shouldnt pass 35%, but the only thing they were interested is IB partner money, so even at 45% dd, they did not even inform me, i had to check and close it myself.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the optionthen this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Thanks for posting.Saved me a fortune.Getting emails very similar from another outfit called Jeremy Jeremy.
Mehabe llc. Of course not registered etc etc.

Thanks for posting.Saved me a fortune.Getting emails very similar from another outfit called Jeremy Jeremy.
Mehabe llc. Of course not registered etc etc.
Can you please follow my suggestions and invite to a company here?

Yes, I had same problem....also got max. drawdown past 40% so I had to close my account down myself manually. Problem is they always brag and advertise their CLOSED trades, but not talking about Floating drawdown which can be huge, passing their max. 35% drawdown. Stay away from this scammer.

Yes, I had same problem....also got max. drawdown past 40% so I had to close my account down myself manually. Problem is they always brag and advertise their CLOSED trades, but not talking about Floating drawdown which can be huge, passing their max. 35% drawdown. Stay away from this scammer.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

yep...got same problem, had to close manually past 45% DD myself. Problem is they always advertise their BALANCE GROWTH, ignoring the deadly increasing floating DD which all it takes is a big wrong trend and poof...there goes your account!.

Back