Quantum EA - RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

szendro

Private, 1st Class
I literally just got the latest email from the forex mafia and the hype on this ome is amasing. Straight to the point - you will hear on the video preeee..zentaion the usual garbage about someone losing their job from a bank and then stealing secret software (sound familiar) - roll over sooty!!
Well ofcourse I did not order this crap but just be aware: the presentation states that accounts have been verified by a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) called Rock Carnell of HUmmingbird in San Diego USA. I checked all public records and this compnay nor person exist!!! They also show a public verification from the broker called PowerFxTrade (all one word) - guess what, yes you got it this broker does not exist. But it gets better- on the declaration are several phone numbers including one in the UK, so I called it. It seems it is a private house and the person answering the phone knew nothing about PowerFXTrade!
This is FRAUD pur and simple!

Just to add some fuel to the fire, what kind of CPA uses a notary seal to sign documents? You can't notarize your own signature.

This claims to be from a California notary. If it's fake, I wonder if any laws are being broken.

Thanks, guys,

I used your messages and did my own investigation and then sent the following to both the seller's affiliate email as well as to clickbank (I was probably too polite):

"Hi again, Mike (if that's your real name),

So, while waiting for your reply to my earlier message, I thought I'd do some investigating of my own. Your presentation states that accounts have been verified by a Notary Public, Rock Carnell; however, I could not locate this person via google or linkedin. Not only that, but EVERY ONE of his Notary stamps and signatures on your sales page are IDENTICAL. Since these signatures and stamps must each be done, individually, I can only conclude that this is a FAKE notary verification. You also show verification from a broker called PowerFxTrade but I could not find them on google, either. So, I must conclude that you have no real verifiable results that you are claiming, which, to me, indicates FRAUD. I will therefore be informing clickbank of this at their URL:
Contact Us - ClickBank www_clickbank_com/reportproblem.html

I hope you are prosecuted and get all you deserve for this despicable marketing campaign. It's people like you who give internat marketing and forex trading a bad name. Shame on you."

Evertything said here is absolutely correct. CPA Rick Carnell does not exist and neither does the broker PowerFXtrade.

You don't have to "wonder" whether any laws have been broken; this is pure fraud, misrepresentation and deliberately false advertising.

Radar,

Please share what ClickBank says when they respond.

Evertything said here is absolutely correct. CPA Rick Carnell does not exist and neither does the broker PowerFXtrade.

You don't have to "wonder" whether any laws have been broken; this is pure fraud, misrepresentation and deliberately false advertising.

Let me amend my earlier contemplation.

I wonder how many laws are being broken and which law enforcement and regulatory agencies would be best to discuss this with.

Back