Quantum Securities & Markets and You

Wal31

Recruit
This may come a little late. But these companies are offering a binary option advisory service linked to a trading account with Binary.com Be alert, they charge a minimum of $8,000 for the service, where you can pay $5,000 up front, with the balance due after 12 months once you have reached $20,000 profit. Its a scam, they couldn't pick a successful trade to save themselves. Now after only 3 months of their poor service & a further $1,000 in trading losses , they seemed to have gone underground. Beware people, they may still be out there waiting to scam you out of $5,000. I understand Quantum Securities was supposed to be a marketing company for M.A.Y. who are supposedly a world wide trading company, may have closed their doors due to M.A.Y. removing the product to sell from Quantum because of their misleading statements?

If you paid by credit card, have a chat with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank.

If you paid by credit card, have a chat with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank.
Hi Pharaoh, yea mate I have already done that. Here's hoping they can refund the $5,000, but I will have to accept the $1,000 loss from trading their B.S. recommendations.
Once bitten twice shy they say, wish I would learn..cheers

This may come a little late. But these companies are offering a binary option advisory service linked to a trading account with Binary.com Be alert, they charge a minimum of $8,000 for the service, where you can pay $5,000 up front, with the balance due after 12 months once you have reached $20,000 profit. Its a scam, they couldn't pick a successful trade to save themselves. Now after only 3 months of their poor service & a further $1,000 in trading losses , they seemed to have gone underground. Beware people, they may still be out there waiting to scam you out of $5,000. I understand Quantum Securities was supposed to be a marketing company for M.A.Y. who are supposedly a world wide trading company, may have closed their doors due to M.A.Y. removing the product to sell from Quantum because of their misleading statements?
Its not a scam. I have been a member for a while and they have delivered everything they said to me. Although I did buy directly through Markets and You way back 2 years ago, I cannot comment on Quantum Securities. The service is good, real and normally on time. The new apple app has made my trading easier than before. The service is real. They give good information on real trades daily.
If you were a member and I guessing you are not you would know too well that if you have a problem trading they would do everything to help assist and offer more trading training to help you become a good binary trader. I am very satisfied with Markets and You.

Its not a scam. I have been a member for a while and they have delivered everything they said to me. Although I did buy directly through Markets and You way back 2 years ago, I cannot comment on Quantum Securities. The service is good, real and normally on time. The new apple app has made my trading easier than before. The service is real. They give good information on real trades daily.
If you were a member and I guessing you are not you would know too well that if you have a problem trading they would do everything to help assist and offer more trading training to help you become a good binary trader. I am very satisfied with Markets and You.

Interesting comments? I have been ringing their customer service for a number for weeks, both from the app and the mobile I was given originally. No answer, no reply to messages left. They send signals alright, but a 5 year old could do better. Up or down pretty simple advice, just 9 time out of 10 its wrong. They made out the had a panel of expert analysis making trading decision on the market, I doubt that is the case. It would be interesting to know have you actually made any money through their service? I lost $1000 in 2 months, great advice alright!

Hello
I rung them the other day and had a call back from customer care agent Sawn he was good but I normally spoke Andrew. I rung 1800 212 544.
My account is up to $27000 and going ok. I don't know how you have lost $1000 but I highly recommend you give them a call before winging on here and they should help you. They are very helpful and informative. Good luck

Hello
I rung them the other day and had a call back from customer care agent Sawn he was good but I normally spoke Andrew. I rung 1800 212 544.
My account is up to $27000 and going ok. I don't know how you have lost $1000 but I highly recommend you give them a call before winging on here and they should help you. They are very helpful and informative. Good luck

not whinging mate, just letting people know so they dont get sucked in, how long have you worked for them anyway

Yes Wal31..it is a total scam set up by scam artists..the best advise is to report them to the authorities so they can get closed down

Yes Wal31..it is a total scam set up by scam artists..the best advise is to report them to the authorities so they can get closed down
Unfortunately Oncebitten, they have scarpered mate. Markets And You are still sending signals through, but blind Freddy could do better, probably a better trade would be to take the opposite they advise. I have lost over $1200 in trades and the 5k to the scammers. Bank was no real help either. A sucker born everyday, thats me.

How's the credit card chargeback going? If the bank rejects you the first time around, you can get professional assistance. WinChargeback has helped a number of FPA members.

Back