QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

Have you given any consideration to using a service like zipsignals.com to post your trade calls? It works flawlessly and eliminates any errors or misinterpretations between yourself and those following your trades.

TRADE 6

ENTER LONG EURUSD at exactly 11:00 NY time today.
-update-
30 pips in profit for now hopefully everybody got in on time. My entry was 1.2254.

-update-
close it at exactly 11:00 NY time July 1st(today)
I will post my exit after i close mine.

-update-
exited @ 1.2454 hopefully you didn't get killed out there like most people today. Not us though. lol

+200 pips profit taken

Last edited:
Have you given any consideration to using a service like zipsignals.com to post your trade calls? It works flawlessly and eliminates any errors or misinterpretations between yourself and those following your trades.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will look into it.
-update-
They're charging 25% per person. That's a rip off! No thanks, I'll pass.

Last edited:
Trade 7

Long EURUSD at 11:00 NY time July 1st(today)

-update-
entry: 1.2457

-update-
for those of you who have been following this thread from the beginning would have known that you should have closed the trade at 11:00.
Also this is clearly stated in the trade rules. I closed mine @1.2601 with +144 pips. I was outside drinking wine and celebrating watchin the world cup game which sucked by the way. If anybody have any objections to this let me know. FYI all my trades are always exited exactly after 24 hours by the second. Except for the Sunday trades which are exited exactly after 12 hours unless otherwise stated. Anyways either way you should have been able to make a lot of money regardless.

+144 pips made

Last edited:
Hi Sean

Trade 7

-update-
entry: 1.

-update-
for those of you who have been following this thread from the beginning would have known that you should have closed the trade at 11:00.
Also this is clearly stated in the trade rules. I closed mine @1.2601 with +144 pips. I was outside drinking wine and celebrating watchin the world cup game which sucked by the way. If anybody have any objections to this let me know. FYI all my trades are always exited exactly after 24 hours by the second. Except for the Sunday trades which are exited exactly after 12 hours unless otherwise stated. Anyways either way you should have been able to make a lot of money regardless.

+144 pips made

I'm amazed, waow!:eek:oh:
I do not know what method you use, but if you continue to give us signals that capacity, I think we will have some fun.:)
Do you think go on to post, or is what you want to share your method ...
You say in your first post that you do not wish us to train, but I am curious, so I'd like to know, curiosity is it not the basis of knowledge and culture???
Anyway thank you for sharing, I just discovered your thread, and I'm impressed.
Think about sharing a little of your method ...
Regards, Didier.:)

No trade for today. I have an important appointment today and unfortunately I'm not going to be trading today since I'll be away from my trading platform all day.

Check back Monday 11:00.

PEACE!!

hi sean

Hi Sean:)
I loove your thread !!
I'm also impressed so i'd like to know ..
sorry My English not good. Please teach us

Trade 7

-update-
entry: 1.2457

-update-

+144 pips made
Hi Sean
I loove your thread !!
I'm also impressed so i'd like to know ..
sorry My English not good. Please teach us

TRADE 8

Enter SHORT EURUSD at exactly 11:00 today NY time July 05 @ market price.
I will post my entry once I enter later.

-update-
entry:1.2530

Last edited:
Back