QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

Ok, Sean, Just wanted to confirm. We dont manage stops in any way, let in ride yeah?

Correct. No stops. The reason I don't use stops is because we don't want be killed by the market makers. Most brokers will tell you to use stops to minimize losses. However, most successful traders also know that that's bullshXX and that's how they make money by filling your stop orders. My system does not even give them a chance to take our money that way.

The market will only move a certain pip amount either way towards a certain direction within a 24 hour time frame. Provided that you do not place any take profits but let it ride also eliminates the need for stops. By doing this you simply do not allow the bucketshops to take your money. Simple as that.

The market will not move 1000 pips in a single day and even if it did you're more likely to be on the money plus your gains will surpass losses in a longer term perspective.

Let's say that in a hypothetical situation your trades are 50% on the right direction. Let's also say that in average, the EURUSD has been moving 147 pips on a daily(24hours) basis for the last 6 months. Provided that you do not pay for spreads and trade either way daily(each trade lasting 24 hours) without take profits or stop losses, theoretically your account should remain relatively the same after 6 months. Now let's say that instead of 50% accuracy you have in average 85% accuracy. Do you need to use stops? Obviously no. Your gains would easily cover for the spreads or any losses. The best thing would be to let the market take it's course and allow it to work it's magic to the fullest potential.

If your trade direction is on the money most of the time(our case) and let it ride, your gains will substantially surpass losses even without placing stops only when you are following proper money management rules. I recommend you follow my money management rules (which are really simple by the way) as posted in my trade rules.

To make a long story short you don't need to limit your losses simply because you are not limiting your
gains.

FYI. with the Quantum system you don't even need to worry about crazy spreads because we don't even trade during news.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Last edited:
A person sent me an email saying that the highest price that they got was 4 pips lower than the price I posted. If you got something lower than the price I posted than you seriously need to consider changing your broker. I trade multiple accounts and all of my trades are traded simultaneously. I actually got filled @ 1.2534 in one of my accounts with FXDD. I should have posted that price up. I'm attaching my proof.

Guys I can't help you if your broker is ripping you off with spreads. If you see a 1~5 spread difference than go with it. I mean just look at the pips you can make with my calls. Every broker will offer different prices and I cannot call your broker and complain the crazy spreads for you.

You will see that sometimes you will get better or worse prices than mine but in the end it will balance it out.

And remember folks, this is not scalping.

Click the thumbnail below to see my entry with FXDD.

Attachments

• K-6.jpg
    K-6.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Correct. No stops. The reason I don't use stops is because we don't want be killed by the market makers. Most brokers will tell you to use stops to minimize losses. However, most successful traders also know that that's bullshXX and that's how they make money by filling your stop orders. My system does not even give them a chance to take our money that way.

The market will only move a certain pip amount either way towards a certain direction within a 24 hour time frame. Provided that you do not place any take profits but let it ride also eliminates the need for stops. By doing this you simply do not allow the bucketshops to take your money. Simple as that.

The market will not move 1000 pips in a single day and even if it did you're more likely to be on the money plus your gains will surpass losses in a longer term perspective.

Let's say that in a hypothetical situation your trades are 50% on the right direction. Let's also say that in average, the EURUSD has been moving 147 pips on a daily(24hours) basis for the last 6 months. Provided that you do not pay for spreads and trade either way daily(each trade lasting 24 hours) without take profits or stop losses, theoretically your account should remain relatively the same after 6 months. Now let's say that instead of 50% accuracy you have in average 85% accuracy. Do you need to use stops? Obviously no. Your gains would easily cover for the spreads or any losses. The best thing would be to let the market take it's course and allow it to work it's magic to the fullest potential.

If your trade direction is on the money most of the time(our case) and let it ride, your gains will substantially surpass losses even without placing stops only when you are following proper money management rules. I recommend you follow my money management rules (which are really simple by the way) as posted in my trade rules.

To make a long story short you don't need to limit your losses simply because you are not limiting your
gains.

FYI. with the Quantum system you don't even need to worry about crazy spreads because we don't even trade during news.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Before i ask anything else, i want to say thanks for doing what you are doing. I appreciate you dont have to do this.

0.1 lot with avg loss of 30 pips on a 5K account rounds up to 0.6% risk, which is entirely acceptable i would say, esp if your hit rate is 85%!

Seems obvious but would stop hunting issues not be solved by using an ECN broker?

Thanks,
Neil.

Before i ask anything else, i want to say thanks for doing what you are doing. I appreciate you dont have to do this.

0.1 lot with avg loss of 30 pips on a 5K account rounds up to 0.6% risk, which is entirely acceptable i would say, esp if your hit rate is 85%!

Seems obvious but would stop hunting issues not be solved by using an ECN broker?

Thanks,
Neil.
Hi, Neil that's a very good question and that's how I used to think as well. I don't need you to agree with me on this but as far as ECN brokers, I think they are overrated. A lot of self declared ECN brokers will freeze your platform during critical important moments or offer some crazy spreads during news too! It's just my personal opinion. Also, you have to remember that not only bucket shops hunt for stops. The big boys and major banks do the same so fundamentally you'll never be safe from stop hunting.

Anyway, I hope that answers your question.

I know some people have been curious about the methodology of my system through the emails that I've been receiving recently. I will explain here briefly how my system works. I don't care if you believe what I'm about to tell you because eventually you will see what I'm talking about.

My system was developed as a joint project of 12 other traders who are actively participating in the quality of the calls. These traders were recruited one by one over the course of a year. I strived to recruit some of the best traders I could find. So far, we've ran about 140 test trades(demo accounts) and about 60 trades(real cash) accounts. As a matter of fact, we have one guy in our team who was 100% on the money during the recent 60 real money account trades. There was a time when we had reached over 92% accuracy. Accuracy rates linger around 75% to 92%. It never went below 75%. We reset our accuracy rate every 30 trades to judge the level of improvement over the course 3 months.(3 months = 60 trades).

Our system goes beyond the narrow scope any technical or fundamental analysis.
Our system is probably the only one of its kind since we use a totally different approach when making trade decisions. We've done some extensive deep research on what really drives price movement. A lot of our research owes its roots to other research papers released by some of the world's most prominent academic organizations. Each of our team members submits a report on a daily basis. The reports follow a format that we've developed to work it's magic with some other elements that are combined in our system. The reports by them selves do not provide any valuable information. However, when the reports are processed with what we call "the moderator's protocol", it provides a clear answer that will be valid for precisely 24 hours. "The moderator's protocol" is basically a complex mathematical composition that allows the final verdict to be completely bias free. This is an important element in our system because we consider the fact that anything can happen at any time in the market. The moderator(myself) is purposely completely blinded from any type of technical or fundamental analysis to avoid any type of irrational personal bias. Only the 12 report makers do their magic with technicals and fundamentals.

Anyway, that is a brief description of our system. Perhaps, now you might understand why it is impossible for me to educate my system to others. It's not something you can learn with a bunch of charts and some live economical news feeds.

Another reason why I can't reveal the details of our method is because, in the beginning stage of our research and development, all the members signed a confidentiality agreement. Basically, If any member of our team reveals or uses our system without the permission of the moderator(the person who developed the system) will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for the purpose of protection of intellectual property.

Also, as the moderator, the quality of the decisions depend heavily on the moderator. With that said I think it is wiser to spend my efforts in improving the quality of the decisions to reach perfection and not distract myself with other things.

There's yet another reason. It is a commonly known fact that even if you provide private tutoring on the most successful system available out there, the results will vary from person to person. Just because I can make money with my system, it does't mean that it will work for everyone. Therefore, to me, there's no point in educating others or learning to trade from others because even if they try to follow the rules of that particular system, the results will all be different. The only thing that makes sense to me is either directly receive already made decisions from someone already successful consistently or develop your own system that works. I do not need anyone to agree with me on this but that's just the way I think. I might be a bit of an extrimist but it comes from my own personal experience.

Regards, Sean

Last edited:
TRADE 8 UPDATE

close with whatever losses at 11:00 NY time today July 7.
I will post my exit and losses once I exit later.

-update-
exited @1.2633

-103 pips

Last edited:
trade 9

LONG EURUSD @ market at 11:00 NY time July 7 today. i will post my entry once I enter.

-update-
entry: 1.2634

-update-
exit at 11:00 NY time. I will post my exit price later.

-update-
exited at 1.2680

+46 pips

Last edited:
Back