QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

TRADE 10

LONG EURUSD at 11:00 NY time Jul 8th.

-update-
entry was @ 1.2681

-update-
exit @ 11:00 today. I will post the results later when I exit.

-update-
exited @ 1.2632

-49 pips

Last edited:
Dear fellow traders,
Thank you for showing interest in our system.

We're taking a short vacation next week. Every 30 trades or so(not always 30 but around 30) we take a week vacation to withdraw some money from our profits, enjoy ourselves, reorganize ourfinances and come back full of stamina and positive energy. Even though we've only made 10 official trades, you know we've been doing this for a while now. It is standard procedure for us to take a break and relax every 30 trades or so. If you have been following my trades since day 1 and you made some money even after the losses that we took this week. I suggest you do the same.

Next week might be full of profitable opportunities and I might feel left out or attached them. Well, for us the market is always full of opportunities ALWAYS. Not just next week. There's no reason to feel emotionally attached or feel a sense of loss. For us, relaxing and enjoying orselves is more important than trading 24/7 because the reason why we trade is to enjoy life. Not the way around.

A word of advice.
Also, if you are beating yourself up with some losses then I suggest you stop. Because there's nothing wrong with you. It's just the way the market works. Don't try to master the market because it is not meant to. And if you fail in something that was impossible to begin with the it's only a matter of time before you exhaust yourself. As long as you are consistently (very)profitable nothing else matters.

I will update my exit later with the losses that occurred last over the weekend.

HAve a terrific weekend. PEACE!!!

No calls will be made next week. I'll be in the philipines actually. We've got our vacation next week. shoot me up an email @ sean.quantum@hotmail.com. I'll be back with my trades the week after next week. till then. PEACE!!!

Triggah,

I tried sending an e-mail to your e-mail address and it was sent back to me. It was rejected your domain. Anyway, enjoy your vacation in the Philippines. I will be in the Philippines next month.

Peace,

TheBlackTao

Back