• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss QuantumBinarySignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
Quantum Binary Signals any good?

Hi, I new here.
I just wanted to share my experience with Quantum Binary signals.
Firstly let me say I've pulled right away from binary trading. After training and continually educating myself I am now trading profitably in forex & currencies, making healthy profits each month using the MT4 platform and a very reputable broker-however binarys was my introduction into trading and it was a painful learning curve.
Quantum Binary signals are one of the worst performing signal providers I have even seen. They do provide signals, however the accuracy of Thier signals is disgraceful. Often 2ITM from 10.. They require you set up an account with a BeeOptions who take weeks to provide a withdrawal. Quantum Binary say they are based in the U.K but thier dialogue and consistently bad grammer within their emails would strongly suggest otherwise.
Please do not sign with Quantum Binary Signals - you will loose your money. I have used Mike's Auto trader, been involved in Boss capital & Opteck...I will post reviews on them one day also...my advise is Get educated in trading, learn the craft properly and don't trust someone else with your hard earned.

Back