Question about broker scam and a blog to alert about them

maricdvega12

Recruit
Hello, I have a question, I hope you can help me. I was scammed by a SCAM broker, maybe you know him, it's very big in Latin America, called "ortrader", well, in Latin America is well known.

A relative recommended the broker to me, he told me wonders about the company and how you earn money with an automated tool. He finally convinced me to add money based on lies and promises of very good returns. I was involved for more than a month until I began to notice many strange things and asked for my withdrawal.

They never returned my money. They stole more than 700 dollars from me (not counting the supposed profits). In my country that's a lot of money.

I already give that money for lost but I still know many people involved in this. I opened a small blog, a web page that talks about the scam, how they recruit people, how they ask for money, how when you ask for your withdrawal they don't let you withdraw. In short, a website to prevent more people from falling for the scam.

What I want to ask you and the reason why I am writing to you is because it seems that little by little more people began to read my blog. Then some so-called "hackers", I think they are really broker workers, contacted me privately on the blog, telling me to remove everything immediately or they would take down my website with DDOS attacks. I think they are angry because I name people within the organization, advisers, alleged experts, managers, phone numbers, emails, names, and in general I name people who asked for money and then when you want to withdraw your money they disappear like cockroaches .

I ignored them, I have Cloudfare protection, they still managed to take down my website. They made such an attack on me that the hosting company informed me that they no longer want to host my website in their company. They terminated my account. They basically kicked me out of the hosting company.

Apparently these attacks overloaded or screwed up their servers. I don't understand much about the subject but that's what I understood. I also understood that the basic protection of Cloudfare is useless in these cases.

Anyway, do you know any method of protection against these attacks? I want to make known what happened to me with them. I don't want to be censored and above all I don't want more people to be scammed.

As your website is about fighting scams committed by investment companies, I suppose that they have threatened you many times and made attacks of this type. I hope you can help me. In principle this message was addressed to the administrator of this website, but anyone who has knowledge I suppose can help me.

Atte. Mary Gonzalez.

Thanks in advance.

The Punisher

Captain
Hello, I have a question, I hope you can help me. I was scammed by a SCAM broker, maybe you know him, it's very big in Latin America, called "ortrader", well, in Latin America is well known.

A relative recommended the broker to me, he told me wonders about the company and how you earn money with an automated tool. He finally convinced me to add money based on lies and promises of very good returns. I was involved for more than a month until I began to notice many strange things and asked for my withdrawal.

They never returned my money. They stole more than 700 dollars from me (not counting the supposed profits). In my country that's a lot of money.

I already give that money for lost but I still know many people involved in this. I opened a small blog, a web page that talks about the scam, how they recruit people, how they ask for money, how when you ask for your withdrawal they don't let you withdraw. In short, a website to prevent more people from falling for the scam.

What I want to ask you and the reason why I am writing to you is because it seems that little by little more people began to read my blog. Then some so-called "hackers", I think they are really broker workers, contacted me privately on the blog, telling me to remove everything immediately or they would take down my website with DDOS attacks. I think they are angry because I name people within the organization, advisers, alleged experts, managers, phone numbers, emails, names, and in general I name people who asked for money and then when you want to withdraw your money they disappear like cockroaches .

I ignored them, I have Cloudfare protection, they still managed to take down my website. They made such an attack on me that the hosting company informed me that they no longer want to host my website in their company. They terminated my account. They basically kicked me out of the hosting company.

Apparently these attacks overloaded or screwed up their servers. I don't understand much about the subject but that's what I understood. I also understood that the basic protection of Cloudfare is useless in these cases.

Anyway, do you know any method of protection against these attacks? I want to make known what happened to me with them. I don't want to be censored and above all I don't want more people to be scammed.

As your website is about fighting scams committed by investment companies, I suppose that they have threatened you many times and made attacks of this type. I hope you can help me. In principle this message was addressed to the administrator of this website, but anyone who has knowledge I suppose can help me.

Atte. Mary Gonzalez.

Thanks in advance.
Why don't you also post the information in this thread? Some of the same information from your blog and then you can invite the company to come to this thread and have a discussion. Let's see if they will show up on FPA and have a discussion.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel

Atte. Mary Gonzalez.

Thanks in advance.
Can you share the website address, please?

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
1) you may contact FPA support and they might be able to give you a referral on DDoS protection. But it may cost several thousands $$/month

2) why not open a separate scam alert here with all of your evidence? That is what FPA is for.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651