Question about Telegram Signals.

kerrifox

Recruit
Hello,

Last days I'm receiving a lot of Telegram messages like these:

Screenshot-437.png

These messages looks like a spam, but I want to know more about this SCAM scheme?

I wrote to several of these guys. All of them require my forex account details and nothing more. They promise to make money. Then I have to withdraw the profit and share 50% of profit with them.
Screenshot-438.png

Do anyone know more about these "forex managers"?

I think that is some kind of SCAM, because the promised levels of profit are too big.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hello,

Last days I'm receiving a lot of Telegram messages like these:

View attachment 66892

These messages looks like a spam, but I want to know more about this SCAM scheme?

I wrote to several of these guys. All of them require my forex account details and nothing more. They promise to make money. Then I have to withdraw the profit and share 50% of profit with them.
View attachment 66894

Do anyone know more about these "forex managers"?

I think that is some kind of SCAM, because the promised levels of profit are too big.
I would suggest, STAY AWAY :)

kerrifox

Recruit
I would suggest, STAY AWAY :)
I'll stay away. I'm curious to know how this scam works? Since a lot of people are involved in this kind of fraud, they are likely to generate some profits on the backs of misguided investors. I wonder how they earn the money?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I'll stay away. I'm curious to know how this scam works? Since a lot of people are involved in this kind of fraud, they are likely to generate some profits on the backs of misguided investors. I wonder how they earn the money?
The same way you got saved, you have used your brain and searched about them + you asked about them to experienced people and then you saved your self :)