Question about Telegram Signals.

kerrifox

Recruit
Hello,

Last days I'm receiving a lot of Telegram messages like these:

Screenshot-437.png

These messages looks like a spam, but I want to know more about this SCAM scheme?

I wrote to several of these guys. All of them require my forex account details and nothing more. They promise to make money. Then I have to withdraw the profit and share 50% of profit with them.
Screenshot-438.png

Do anyone know more about these "forex managers"?

I think that is some kind of SCAM, because the promised levels of profit are too big.

Hello,

View attachment 66892

These messages looks like a spam, but I want to know more about this SCAM scheme?

I wrote to several of these guys. All of them require my forex account details and nothing more. They promise to make money. Then I have to withdraw the profit and share 50% of profit with them.
View attachment 66894

I think that is some kind of SCAM, because the promised levels of profit are too big.
I would suggest, STAY AWAY :)

I would suggest, STAY AWAY :)
I'll stay away. I'm curious to know how this scam works? Since a lot of people are involved in this kind of fraud, they are likely to generate some profits on the backs of misguided investors. I wonder how they earn the money?

I'll stay away. I'm curious to know how this scam works? Since a lot of people are involved in this kind of fraud, they are likely to generate some profits on the backs of misguided investors. I wonder how they earn the money?
The same way you got saved, you have used your brain and searched about them + you asked about them to experienced people and then you saved your self :)

Hello,

View attachment 66892

View attachment 66894

Stay away scam

You'd better staw away from this because it really looks like a scam. Today there are lots of scammers not only among brokers but among so called "traders" too. They promise you a high income like 100-150% per day of trading and everything you have to do is just to follow their trading signals, however, as you might noticed, they have a condition to register on the broker's platform by their link. Well, it means that they cooperate with scam brokers for the percentage of income, income equals your losses plus losses of other traders. Thus, don't pay attention to such channels and never trust them.

Hello,

View attachment 66892

View attachment 66894

There are no "forex managers" It's all a big scam on the social medias. A finance-professional would never ever do/offer such things.

Back