• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Question for INSTAFOREX or ...Someone Help ??

I am having an issue with a company

ssaladinn

Recruit
I am a member of INSTAFOREX Broker. I was struck and lost my money by the change in the graph of Instaforex Silver on the Day 12 September 2012 at 14:43. As You can see there is a sharp drop to 33.33 and then climbed back to 33.88. As usual I always check the correctness about the charts, but there was no drop value like this in that time. For comparison I take the example from LITEFOREX Broker and FOREXPROS the result is same, there was no such value on that time. Please anybody or someone to explanation for this ? Thank you.

Attachments

• Forex Chart.jpg
    Forex Chart.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
The first thing you need to do is get some more screenshots. Does the spike show up on 5 minute charts too?

Second, once you've got screenshots of everything, contact the InstaForex support. If you are lucky, you get a rational person who will help you. If you aren't, you'll quickly learn why Insta earned an FPA scam finding.

The first thing you need to do is get some more screenshots. Does the spike show up on 5 minute charts too?

Second, once you've got screenshots of everything, contact the InstaForex support. If you are lucky, you get a rational person who will help you. If you aren't, you'll quickly learn why Insta earned an FPA scam finding.

Thank you for your information. The chart is still same. I attached on 15 Minutes and still there, I screenshoot on Today. I've complained about this to Instaforex and I'm waiting for the results.

Attachments

• Graph.jpg
    Graph.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 12
Beware of this Broker, They are running a fake fluctuation made by themselves,

Here is My conversation with Instaforex Chief.

Dear Instaforex Dealer

I am a member of INSTAFOREX Broker. I was struck by the change in the graph of Instaforex Silver on the Day 12 September 2012 at 14:43. As
You can see there is a sharp drop to 33.33 and then climbed back to 33.88. As usual I always check the correctness about the charts, but
there was no drop value like this in that time. For comparison I take the example from Liteforex Broker and Forexpros the result is same, there was no such value on that time.
Here is my Account : Account : 7122591 Full Name : Arie Saladin

I attached comparison and my ticket on that time . In this case I want my money back without ticket.

Thank you and Regards
Arie Saladin

On 9/13/12, Chief Dealer InstaForex
<chief.dealer@mail.instaforex.com

wrote:
Dear Arie Saladin,

If the spike did not occur you orders would be closed by stop-out just in 2-3 hours after the time of spike by normal market movement. We would like to help you, but we do not see any way your orders closed with profit.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us in future.
Thank you for your letter.
Sincerely yours, Dealing department
InstaForex Companies Group
Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker

On 9/13/12, arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Instaforex Dealer,

However instaforex had made a mistake on the movement of the value of silver which has my money gone. You must know, We don't know for the value of future silver, It could be up or down. Maybe at the time I can take profit gain or loss, maybe at the time I can make a stop loss or stop buy. The point is If I lost or gain my Money due to rea market conditions I will accept it. but if not, I will not accept it, there is no spike movement of the silver at the time, only in Instaforex. Please give My money back at that time. You can count it

from all the tickets at the time incident. Here is the list.

Ticket Incident Time
Total
389265175 2012.09.12 14:43 -0.5
389403272 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.55
389406445 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.15
389404301 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.5
389404254 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.5
389403593 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.75
389084610 2012.09.12 14:43 -6.8
389403231 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.65
389403220 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.7
389403162 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.8
389403102 2012.09.12 14:43 -3.85
389085445 2012.09.12 14:43 -7.25
389085318 2012.09.12 14:43 -7
389085440 2012.09.12 14:43 -7.3
389084632 2012.09.12 14:43 -7.4
Total $68.70

Thank you for your understand

Regards
Saladin

2012/9/13 arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com:
PS : Remember, your company has made a fatal mistake that can undermine confidence in it, that which will be costly.

On 9/14/12, Chief Dealer InstaForex
wrote:
Dear Client,

As the solution in your case we offer you to compensate the part of orders loss. The compensation price will be right between the stop-out closing
price (which was normally reached by the market at and the 17:24) and the highest point between spike moment and 17:24 - this point is
33.88. So your loss will be equal to closing your orders at 33.61. Do you accept it?

2012/9/14 arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com:
Dear Instaforex Dealer,

No I don't accept it. If you say like this,It means I admit the spike its existence at that time. Again If I lost or gain my Money due to real market conditions
I'll accept it. but if not, I'll not accept it. You know I'm your fan member. I'm very disappointed about this happen, so please refer to my last demand. Thank you.

Regards
Saladin

On 9/17/12, Chief Dealer InstaForex
wrote:
Dear Client,

What trading actions would you performed if the spike did not occured at all?

On 9/17/12, arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Instaforex Dealer,

At that time I'll add my deposit,I predict that silver will move up and down with a range between 32.50 to 35.00 of course it will continue to rise to 35.00 and then will return to the position of 32.00 following the price of gold. Tickets that I created to show the lower limit and upper limit of the price of silver. Why do you ask ?

Regards
Saladin

On 9/19/12, arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Instaforex Dealer,

Why you not answer my question ?? . Cheating for fluctuation of Silver value ? Don't answer my question. I don't want to tolerate a company like this. give me back my money.

On 9/18/12, arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com wrote:
Where is my money ??

2012/9/19 arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com:
Dear Insta Forex Dealer,

Since you denied my question and my demand, there is no other way, I will publish this fraud let the people hear what have yours company done. I have a proof to do that.

Regards
Saladin

On 9/20/12, Chief Dealer InstaForex
wrote:

Dear Client,

We have offered you a fair compensation (considering the future market movement of the price) , but you denied it. Unfortunately we can not review this case if you do not accept that solution. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us in future.

InstaForex Companies Grouphttp://instaforex.com

2012/9/20 arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com:
Dear Instaforex Dealer,

A fair compensation ? What is wrong with me, I'm just your customers, I have a strategy, it's up to me to do that. Only yours company
should be ashamed for playing the market value of Silver on that day. Still wouldn't turn back my money? let me hear what is yours offering of
total money compensation ?

Regards
Saaldin

On 9/21/12, Chief Dealer InstaForex <chief.dealer@mail.instaforex.com
wrote:
Dear Client,

We have made a step forward to your position, and calculated the sum of compensation if the buy orders closed at 33.61 (middle price) and the sell orders remain closed at 33.38-33.46 (as they closed now). The compensation sum is 12.25 USD. Additionally we want to remind you that your equity before stop out occurred was about 8.5 USD.

2012/9/22 arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com:
Dear Instaforex,

Is this a fair compensation that you said ?, please don't look the price movement of silver, this benefit only for you. I can do it like you said too. I take my profits when I gain then I throw it when I lose. It is same like you for example I Buy silver at 34.05 and close it at 34.60 (middle price). Instead I could ask for greater demand more than $68. I can't accept your analysis and compensation. Please back to my demand I'm asking for my money back. Again you can't playing the market value. If I lost or gain my Money due to real market conditions I will accept it. but if not, I will not accept it seems you continue to dodge again I give you till Monday 24 Sept at 22.00 UTC 7.00 to give my money back. I've collected all the evidence. I hope this incident will not occur again in Instaforex.

Regards
Saladin

On 9/25/12, Chief Dealer InstaForex <chief.dealer@mail.instaforex.com
wrote:
Dear Client,

If we would start talking about "If I lost or gain my Money due to real market conditions I will accept it.", we want to remind you, that according to the real market conditions you equity right before stop-out moment was 8.5 USD. At the same time we offer you 12.25 USD as a compensation.

2012/9/25 arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com:
Dear Instaforex,

Equity ? What you mean ? you know, I had running balance at that time, It was equity right ? In normal market conditions minus or plus equity is fair. I want My Balance not My Equity, My Balance before stop-out moment was 66.32 USD Again If you say like this,It means I admit the spike it was existence at that time. Please you are chief and you must know this is the fault from your company so please give me back my balance and I will tell you if your company has a good stance. Tomorrow will be the last right ?

Regards
Arie Saladin

On 9/25/12, Chief Dealer InstaForex <chief.dealer@mail.instaforex.com wrote:
Dear Client,

I had running balance at that
time, It was equity right

Exactly.

I want My Balance not My Equity, My Balance before stop-out moment was 66.32 USD .A balance does not reflect the real funds in the account. Your real funds were 8.5 USD and several opened orders. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us in future.

2012/9/25 arie saladin <arie.saladin@gmail.com:
Dear Insta Forex Dealer,

My Balance is a real fund even some is running or several opened orders that you said. Why you take my running balance with your
company's FAKE fluctuation ?! I do not accept that your company's taking my running balance with such MANIPULATION. Do you Understand ?

Regards
Arie Saladin

____________________________________________________________________________________

So In here I don't want to deal with this broker again, I don't accept of their fake trading fluctuations. So from my experience. be careful with this broker It is SPAM Broker. If you are already member please immediately to exit and take your money. Its no use to invest in fraud.

Regards
Arie Saladin

Instaforex had been already named a SCAM broker by FPA. More cases will only give more proofs but wouldn't open a new traders court case for this Scam broker.
Instaforex chief or whatever!! is like his company, manipulator and cheater who asked Arie what would his trading decisions be if the market moved like that?? As if a trader must trade the unknown:confused:, not the actual market prices, that's too stupid instaforex chief:mad:

Hello ssaladinn,
Suggest you open a formal complaint with their SRO "Regulator" RAFMM, if your firm remains unresponsive:
The Russian Association of Financial Markets Members (RAFMM)
This self-regulatory organizations is posing as a legal regulator, but is nothing more than a voluntary Industry Association, funded by the firms in it.
But it is worth it to have your claim investigated and reviewed by their arbitrator.
Best wishes,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

RAFFM is tiny club run and paid for by a tiny number of brokers. Still, a complaint there is better than doing nothing.

On 9/13/12, Chief Dealer InstaForex

wrote:
Dear Arie Saladin,

If the spike did not occur you orders would be closed by stop-out just in 2-3 hours after the time of spike by normal market movement. We would like to help you, but we do not see any way your orders closed with profit.

They're serious?

Of the three brokers you mentioned in your initial post, I would stick with FOREXPROS (FSA protection). I hope you can resolve your issue. In all honesty, RAFMM will probably not help you with your solution. The Russian brokers listed only see "regulation" as another marketing ploy to bring in new clients.

Back