question- what are the things that a trader should never do?

1. Stop Loss

2. Money Management

3. withdrawal options

4. kyc verification

all these steps are basic for me

A trader should never risk his full deposit in one deal. I think that it is obvious for most of the members of the community, but it is always useful to remember.

1. Stop Loss

2. Money Management

3. withdrawal options

4. kyc verification

all these steps are basic for me
Choosing the broker may be each trader has their own preference, almost all brokers comply with AML so they need to Know Your Customer, in trading stop loss is one way to manage the risk, sometimes I trade-based pair correlation.

What are the things that a trader should never do?
I see, a number of new traders try to avoid the SL in their trading; according to my own experience, you can’t go without this technical tool; money management is such an important parameter here! So, try to use the SL according to the trading chart’s requirements!

I see, a number of new traders try to avoid the SL in their trading; according to my own experience, you can’t go without this technical tool; money management is such an important parameter here! So, try to use the SL according to the trading chart’s requirements!
to trade without stop loss you have to have low leverage or even no leverage at all, then you can ride out any paper loss because margin will be always sufficient. No leverage is suitable for long-term trades when you hunt for many pips profit in a trade.

to trade without stop loss you have to have low leverage or even no leverage at all, then you can ride out any paper loss because margin will be always sufficient. No leverage is suitable for long-term trades when you hunt for many pips profit in a trade.
That would be so costly for sure! I think, trading with a low trading leverage is always a good choice! But, avoiding the stop loss trading tool is a dangerous move, whatever you are (short-term or long-term trader)! Money management is so much important parameter here, there is no way to avoid this calculation!

Trusting any website or person that tells you they will give you 10 fold returns in a couple of weeks. The 1 thing that keeps me from getting caught (again) is they saying - If it sounds too good to be true, then it is!! I remove PROBABLY from the saying :)

Back