question- what are the things that a trader should never do?

Good planning is important in any market situation . Not do trading just on news or other's advice until you not plan according to your needs and capital. Understand one thing that all will not get same profits in same market you have to choose your own best way free from emotions . Be careful when trend is on its entire peeks.

A trader should avoid these things in trading and it will give better results.
  • Do not trade without plan and analysis.
  • Don't expect more profits.
  • Avoid following news blindly.
  • Need to pay attention on risk management.
  • Avoid emotional trading.

A successful trader always cover up losses, said by an experienced campaigner. You are also supposed to do so and it is not an easy job. Many traders try to cover their losses by over trading and they end up as a loser. You are never supposed to do so. Stay calm and make long term goals! Thank you!

Don't revenge trade. If you make a mistake, pause and analyze what went wrong, then make sure not to repeat that same mistake when you trade again.

Don't revenge trade. If you make a mistake, pause and analyze what went wrong, then make sure not to repeat that same mistake when you trade again.
Thanks for your advice. How do you manage to keep a cool head when trading, do you use some trading plan or emotional constraints?

don`t blaming the market and blaming our own selves, forex market the trend is always true, if we getting loss and then blaming the market is not a wise attitude, but we must learn from our mistake to getting betterment skill trading, blaming the market or own selves will never resolve our problem ahead, because it only based on emotion, while to making evaluation trades we need calm minds to evaluated

Thanks for your advice. How do you manage to keep a cool head when trading, do you use some trading plan or emotional constraints?

Mostly experience has helped me stay calm. The more I trade, the less I am affected by it. Also, I do my best to have a life outside of trading - with my family, my friends, going out, maintaining hobbies, etc.

hello All

I have just released a video on this subject, its a simple one but hopefully useful.

[

I welcome any comment

Cheers

Happy trading

That's a great video. I agree with what you've said. Trading should be taken seriously and approached accordingly.

Back