question- what are the things that a trader should never do?

One of my biggest problems was following the losses and letting my emotions get the better of me. Best learn to be patient and allow trades to play through :)

Forex business is risky before start to make a deposit, better check review broker whether they had a problem or not with the traders, and how the problem solved or not when contacting them to get solution our problem
What broker do you use?

I definitely agree with the stop loss always needing to be in place, as well as never chasing a loss.

Yeah, but still...trading on demo is quite different from trading with real money. When you trade on demo you don't use your money, so you don't have to control your emotions because you don't miss anything if you meet with losses.
Emotional training is crucial to help traders to understand how to move on. Patience and discipline are fundamental qualities to overcome poor risk management and trading strategies. Practical solutions, such as a short walk during a trade, can help traders manage their stress, fears, and obsessions. Only when you overcome your insecurities, you’ll be able to accept the fact that there’s nothing certain in trading. Don't you agree?

Back