question- what are the things that a trader should never do?

Yes rookie traders should always start from demo account and only after gaining sufficient confidence and knowledge move to live account.
Yes that is correct.
Things that a trader should never do -
  • Don’t start trading initially with real money
  • Always go with a regulated brokers
  • Don’t use a lot of strategy together without having full knowledge of it.
  • As forex is a very volatile market, always use stop loss and control your leverage.

Always use a demo account and take on all training you can before starting to trade your hard earned cash

To rush himself to trade when he's not fine to do it, to persuit his loses and to not learn from them. That's may be the top 3.

A trade should never break his rules, trade without stop loss and move take profit. I consider it a bad practice because chances are high you made it under the sway of emotions.

A trade should never break his rules, trade without stop loss and move take profit. I consider it a bad practice because chances are high you made it under the sway of emotions.
We need to learn our trading and also follow some of the basic rules that will help us in getting success.

A trader will always have chanced in market, He should never show that much hurry that his capital will be in danger. Then without analysis trading is useless. Emotions should also avoided while trading they can be curious and passionate but should not be careless. A caring trader is a winner one day becuase he knows the ups and downs of market.

Back