Question

jlav

Recruit
Hi!
I hope I can ask this kind of question here. I am wondering if anybody knows or has heard of Finance Forex Income. It seems to have most of the aspects of a scam. You never know, but as they say, if it's too good to be true...
Thank you for your input.
jlav

Whose Income

Just one question needs to be checked into...

Whose Forex Income are you Financing?

Cheers,
Cyclon

It really truth and many people live from incomes on Forex. Many do not have income and they stop to trade, and others trade again and again and at last at them it starts to turn out and they earn

any body heard of the 1000 pip club ???

I was wondering if anybody has heard of the 1000 pip club which is owned by Jeff Langin. I have not heard anything negative but would like to hear from students of his or for that matter anyone that knows anything.

1000 pip club

A family member of mine just started his lessons, they are not a get rich quick scam. The hours involved in learning how to position trade Vs. Day trade are close to the thousand mark. BUT...

His first trade using the tools learned from 1000pip worked.

I will take his advice and learn from the 1000pipclub.

Bear

It seems I had to join here as a 'recruit' in order to post a reply to Bear's post.

To clarify, the 1000 Pip Club does not utilize 'tools' such as the word tools could be misconstrued to mean 'indicators'. In fact the 1000 Pip Club provides a complete education in the Forex market.

The purpose of the 1000 Pip Club is to teach the trader (or would-be trader) to be independant rather than relying on indicators or robo traders etc., thus providing the trader with a good deal of security through the implicit use of knowledge.

What the 1000 Pip Club teaches is a solid understanding of market fundamentals and chart reading, how the fundamentals print the charts and how to enter a trade along with the flow of liquidity and not against it.

Large drawdowns are not required when we understand the direction of the majority capital flow within a given interval, when and how to enter our position with (rather than against) the flow of the interval.

The Forex Market is complicated, make no mistake about it.

I firmly believe that learning to trade the Forex requires that a trader understand the risks associated with trading. A trader (or would be-trader) should not be hiding his or her head in the sand. Understanding 'Risk' is how we learn to avert risk, as with any part of life.

The 1000 Pip Club provides a proper and complete education, allowing the trader to gain confidence through exercizing a highly informed and discilpined approach.

Regards,

Jeff Langin
1000 Pip Club Owner and Founder

"Jeff Langin 1000 Pip Club Owner and Founder" RECRUIT? LOL

Thank you for your corrections Mr. Langin. Your inferred interpretation was correct, My "tools" are everything that I can use/ Learn/ Study to make me better at what it is I am working on. (As if all of the skills would be in my tool box)

From my cousins P.O.V., your course was worth the cost. He traded the practice accounts at first, but is doing quite well with his newly aquired skills.

I have heard from him, but would like to hear from other members of the FXPA on this subject. Any personal experiences to speak of?

Thanks all for your input,
-Bear

P.S. Mr. Langin I will be contacting you soon...

Hi!
I hope I can ask this kind of question here. I am wondering if anybody knows or has heard of Finance Forex Income. It seems to have most of the aspects of a scam. You never know, but as they say, if it's too good to be true...
Thank you for your input.
jlav

I haven't heard about it yet.

Jeff Langin?

I know what it's like to monitor for over a year with out posting. My profile has always been filed out though. It is strange he would find that post imbedded in that thread. Must be a diligent guy, maybe? To busy to share with us I guess?
Jeff Langin
Recruit
Total Posts: 1
Contact Info:
Home Page:
1000 Pip Club

Could be diligent. Could also be that he googles his company name from time to time to see if anyone's posting about him. Of course, there are other possible explanations . . . . . .

Back