Question

i haven't heard about that as well. what are the functions? hoe does it benefit the traders?

Yes, I do keep an eye on what's being posted about the 1000 Pip Club.
I try to make sure that we're distanced from the shams and scammers out there. Often it's very difficult to tell one form of Forex training from the other. Some of it is good and most of it is horrible!

If you've tried Forex training, got beaten out of your money and don't want to get ripped off again, here's the best way to tell if someone's fooling you:

It's about results. Often trading results are reported after-the-fact. We all know how easy it would be to take two opposite positions, in two different accounts, reporting ONLY the position that's succeeds. Showing trading results after-the-fact is very often how scammers fool people. It's kind of like 'the hand is quicker than the eye' trick. People are so awed by the results, they forget that the trades were executed hours or days earlier, leaving plenty of time for manipulation.

Here's how decent people can avoid being fooled and scammed:

Ask whomever is trying to impress you with their trading results, to give you their trade execution details, including entry and direction of position...Not After-The-Fact But *At The Time Of Execution*, complete with stop loss so that you can monitor the trade *In Real Time* and use Real Time Verification, just as we do at the at the 1000 Pip Club.

Prior to entering the highly challenging realm of Forex trading, I was an International Fraud Investigator. Still today, I'm a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) - You cannot scam people and be a member of this elite Brother and Sisterhood of Fraud Fighters. I've caught a lot of bad guys because I know their tricks. It's not really difficult for me to assess who's-fooling-who with the sort of experience I have.

Remember: Where there's big money such as in the Forex, there is going to be Big Abuse.

Use my advice to help you not to lose your hard earned money and to avoid being taken for a ride. For all of you newer Forex students or any of you who think you might want to give the Forex a try; yes this market can be lucrative, in fact it can be very lucrative...BUT, if anyone is trying to convince you that this is a get rich quick business, Beware! That is your Number One Red Flag Warning!!

'Get Rich Quick' Does Not Mean You! 'Get Rich Quick' means the guy who's trying to sell you the 'Get Rich Quick' scheme.

Glad to reply whenever I have time :)

Best Wishes and Good Trading,

Jeff Langin
Owner & Founder of the 1000 Pip Club

Back