Questions about Initial Deposit and Leverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with 2K and trading by 0.5 lot managed to increase my balance to 4K for 3 months. It was 1 year ago. I think its not bad result.
Very good result already in my view, most important in trading is making profit, getting profit more than 100% for few month is very good and will good if always making profit consistently

I started with 2K and trading by 0.5 lot managed to increase my balance to 4K for 3 months. It was 1 year ago. I think its not bad result.
It's really good result for such short term. My first input was 400$:) and my first lot 0,2) I even don't remember how much I got that time, but that small profit woke a big interest:) in general I think you can put the sum of money that you are ready to lose, if smth will go badly.

It's really good result for such short term. My first input was 400$:) and my first lot 0,2) I even don't remember how much I got that time, but that small profit woke a big interest:) in general I think you can put the sum of money that you are ready to lose, if smth will go badly.

We have to make our trading targets in such a manner that our trading become profitable and also we are able to earn a good income from our trades :)

You are thinking quite right and your investment i.e. 2500$ is perfect amount to start this business, I would like to suggest you that you should use the 1:500 leverage, you can earn reasonable amount with this leverage and investment.

You are thinking quite right and your investment i.e. 2500$ is perfect amount to start this business, I would like to suggest you that you should use the 1:500 leverage, you can earn reasonable amount with this leverage and investment.
It's number already huge investment in my view, might standart poor on certain country is different, for me usually start less than 500$ so far, and still learning stage to become profitable trader

Its very common question how much we should invest I must say never invest all your amount in forex . Start with small amount as $200 to $500 , it is enough to get trading idea then use proper leverage not much higher that all your amount will be at high risk in trading.

Its very common question how much we should invest I must say never invest all your amount in forex . Start with small amount as $200 to $500 , it is enough to get trading idea then use proper leverage not much higher that all your amount will be at high risk in trading.

The amount that we have to invest in our trading will keep on changing according to our needs. Those traders who are newbie must start their trading with an initial investments of 100$

Initial deposit should be the amount that you can easily afford to lose. Use the leverage according to your trading style. Start with low leverage so that your money management keeps under control.

Initial deposit should be the amount that you can easily afford to lose. Use the leverage according to your trading style. Start with low leverage so that your money management keeps under control.

I agree with you. Even if you have a large amount spare for trading, you should only start with less. Keep the rest as backup, coz if you lose your first investment, you'll still have more money to put in your trading account.

I agree with you. Even if you have a large amount spare for trading, you should only start with less. Keep the rest as backup, coz if you lose your first investment, you'll still have more money to put in your trading account.
I think better don't put all saving money in forex account trading, because however forex trading is risky business and still possible losing money here, because good performance past time not guarantee same result on future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back