1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questrade

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by sam-cha cha, Nov 22, 2011.

1. sam-cha cha

sam-cha cha Recruit

Questrade is the worst brokerage in canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have had many issues with them and the last one got me out of my mind: i had 100 shares long . the stock started moving down and i decided to sell it and take a small loss( about $200) but my orders were rejected for not enough shares. i had enough shares but it kept rejecting my order so i called the trading desk .it took over 8 minutes to correct the error on their side and the trade rep came back on the line to say: Ok sir now you are able to sell your shares. the loss was 703 dollars. i spoke to managers for over an hour and was offered $50 credit. now i am in the process ofcancelling my account. TO EVERYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING QUESTRADE I SAY STAY AWAY as not only their platforms are a big failure, they have the worst customer service ever. dont go after the 4.95 commision fee like i did because u are going to regret your decision.
    That is not all, i have platform elite and ever since the first day i have been having issues with the level 2 quote. the other issue is that the brokerage is very slow updating buying power and stuff like that and some times u have to do your own calculation and call them to correct the error. DONT DREAM ABOUT SPEAKING TO A SUPERVISOR, till you shout and yell and scream and beg!!!
    Anyone looking to know more can contact me, i have a proof.