quickforex SPAM - statistic wins BY SPAMMING

db75

Another Banned Spammer
Hi, my name is Denis and I'm a spammer from Slovenia, EU

Their outstanding trading resoult are from 95% - 98% efficiency and they take their commision only from profitable trades. I'm not going to tell you about the risk/reward ratio needed to win this percentage of trades.

IF YOU WONT TO JOIN THE BEST OF 13 PROFESIONAL FOREX BOT TRADERS, WHEN THEY TRADE WITH THEIR OWN MONAY, THEY CAN TRADE WITH YOURS TOO, AT THE SAME TIME, WITHIN MULTICLIENT ACCOUNTS OF TOP 19 FX BROKER HOUSES. IF WE REALLY WERE THE BEST TRADERS, WE WOULDN'T NEED TO SPAM YOUR FORUMS!

When I choose mini lots and all 13 as my traders, I minimized risk to total 0, and make profit for 100%, because statistic wins, all the time, more than 6 traders most make loss for me to lose some. Zero risk and 100% profit. That's impossible, but people who buy products and services based on spam don't think of these details.

Check the traders and their trades here https://quickforex.zulutrade.com/Performance.aspx and in Advanced Filters check all boxes. This is real!, and YES, become affiliate, people need this info, this is excellent way to make an income, per day. Best regards, Denis Better yet, report me to ZuluTrade for spam. Then they can kick my sorry little butt back to the rock I crawled out from under.

Back