R...cfinance

Matrix313

Recruit
I was instructed to trade through shared screen way beyond my margin and on instance buy and see resulted in big losses.
Being new and trusted the broker's agent, I was in deep trouble now since I am the one who did the clicking on the mouse. They would pursue to recover my losses that they claimed is my fault.
I was having some usd6500 and bonuses usd2000 , how the agent instructed me to put in 350,000 --500,000 units for each transaction.
I have asked them to cancelled all the deals by the agent with me but they said they will investigate and revert.

Share the website address and did you talk with their customer support about the issue? If yes then what reply you have received from them?

Hi all,
Wanna check how many are having trouble with this broker.
First, they will make you deposit more and more money into your account. Then if you are a novice, the share screen that you follow and click where the cursor lead you, you are in deep trouble. They will make you lose all your money and demanding you pay them the deficit in your account. All are planned to conned the new traders.
I was one of them being stranger to their platform, fell into the trap.
After so many email i wrote,they call to offer bonus to off set the losses.
I rejected the offer because bonus is tight up with condition. Then they agreed to pay back 20% of my original deposit.
Now they said the company will be closing down, take it or leave it.
Their licence is expiring coming December, so if they are many complaints to their regulator IFSC, likely the renewal may be declined.

Hi all,
Wanna check how many are having trouble with this broker.
First, they will make you deposit more and more money into your account. Then if you are a novice, the share screen that you follow and click where the cursor lead you, you are in deep trouble. They will make you lose all your money and demanding you pay them the deficit in your account. All are planned to conned the new traders.
I was one of them being stranger to their platform, fell into the trap.
After so many email i wrote,they call to offer bonus to off set the losses.
I rejected the offer because bonus is tight up with condition. Then they agreed to pay back 20% of my original deposit.
Now they said the company will be closing down, take it or leave it.
Their licence is expiring coming December, so if they are many complaints to their regulator IFSC, likely the renewal may be declined.

Back