RAA's Trade Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

raa

Recruit
Hi guys, I would like to start posting some of my planned trades here, mostly in order to force accountability for my own action in front of myself and enforce discipline, but if you like to follow or discuss - feel free to post here. Normally I trade intraday from H4 charts and look also for some daily swing moves, my trades last normally from several hours to couple of days, sometime a week (when gone badly miscalculated and hedged counting on reversal).

My current setup:
EURJPY - I am in from 111.23, currently -81 pip floating loss, the entry was expected to be a breakout continuation from a triangle, but the formation is changing now. Stop is above daily high and upper trend line. Price target is possibly down to 109.20, will add to position at 110.20.

AUDJPY - looking to short at 76.57 just under EMA55 on H4 and upper trend line and recent high, stops above daily high at 77.20. Profit target potentially down to 72.50.

GBPUSD - looking to short at 1.4770, with a short stop above 1.48. Profit target possibly down to 1.45, and even down to 1.4250 eventually. Will take out half on 50 pip profit level, but possibly will add later below 1.45 on confirmed trend line breakout on closed H4 candle.

AUDUSD - set short order at .8375, stop .8442, expect to go down to .81, will take a half off on 50 pips profit.

Have a good day!:D

PS: I plan to update this log on a daily basis, reporting my trades results and newly planned trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back