• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Radianlcd wants fees for me to withdraw my money

I am having an issue with a company
Hi everyone . I got approached by this guy name Mr. Marty from Thailand on instagram under nick name : z_y_y_forever . So he approached me about he Radianlcd.com exchanges where he normally trades. And I opened the account with them with all the id verification done. First I only traded with 100 usd. After few times it was good so i funded it to 1000 usd . And I made 5/10 % from it after he pretended to teach me how to trade on that platform . Then I tested to withdraw 250 usd and it went through too. Then he showed me his account as suggest I should add fund to usd 10k or 20k to make 5-10% per time. But I didn’t have the money at the time . Then he asked me to make bank loan to put it to usd 24k and I did it . He pretends to flirt with the girl and pretend to show her good single life .. Then I traded on dec 23rd to make 2600 usd on that account to make it to usd 26.600. Then today I need the money so I request to withdraw 10k . Then they said my account is at risk and need to pay 30% of that amount extra to be able to withdraw it . It’s usd 7983 they insist I need to pay them then I can withdraw my money . Then I asked my friends on instagram and it turns out so many other girls also got approached by him and lost money by the way he showed those girls his account and his pretending coaching how to trade to copy him. Then he asked me why I don’t want to pay that amount to be able to withdraw it . I said no one in this world will do that . So I want to say here that stay away from that guy , from Radianlcd exchange . They are huge scam and took money of so many people. I am so stupid to believe in him. I want Radianlcd to return my money .
This is not the first time I've seen such scam. I'm sorry you had to deal with it.

These scams are called Pig Butchering, see below for more details. Please let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report this fraud.

Thks . That’s exactly my case. I’m from
Vietnam.
I recommend to file reports with the following:

State Securities Commission of Vietnam

Your Local Police

FBI via IC3 (Yes they accept reports from citizens of Vietnam)

Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) -
they are a nonprofit organization made up of victims of these crimes and they offer support to anyone who is also a victim. They have free live chat on their website 24/7.

Pages 12 through 14 have many recent news articles about the scams. They are primarily ran by Chinese citizens in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.

The thread below has one of a handful of the Manuals (handbooks) used by scammers. This is how they train their recruits to lure people into investing.

Thks. Ill do it now. Why dont we have an anonymous team to crack/hack all of their servers. Now i know its a big scamming industry outhere. Thanks again

FPA Forums Team Note: Because hacking is illegal. 10 years ago, the FPA was hacked by criminals who were hired by a broker that didn't like the FPA revealing facts about how they were stealing money from clients. Hiring hackers for any "good" purposes is illegal and only leads to more hackers being available for bad purposes.

Thks. Ill do it now. Why dont we have an anonymous team to crack/hack all of their servers. Now i know its a big scamming industry outhere. Thanks again

FPA Forums Team Note: Because hacking is illegal. 10 years ago, the FPA was hacked by criminals who were hired by a broker that didn't like the FPA revealing facts about how they were stealing money from clients. Hiring hackers for any "good" purposes is illegal and only leads to more hackers being available for bad purposes.
GASO is a volunteer organization made up of victims of these scams. Their volunteers are from many countries and they work with global Law Enforcement, journalists and others to combat these crimes. You could consider volunteering with GASO to help fight these scams.

Hi everyone . I got approached by this guy name Mr. Marty from Thailand on instagram under nick name : z_y_y_forever . So he approached me about he Radianlcd.com exchanges where he normally trades. And I opened the account with them with all the id verification done. First I only traded with 100 usd. After few times it was good so i funded it to 1000 usd . And I made 5/10 % from it after he pretended to teach me how to trade on that platform . Then I tested to withdraw 250 usd and it went through too. Then he showed me his account as suggest I should add fund to usd 10k or 20k to make 5-10% per time. But I didn’t have the money at the time . Then he asked me to make bank loan to put it to usd 24k and I did it . He pretends to flirt with the girl and pretend to show her good single life .. Then I traded on dec 23rd to make 2600 usd on that account to make it to usd 26.600. Then today I need the money so I request to withdraw 10k . Then they said my account is at risk and need to pay 30% of that amount extra to be able to withdraw it . It’s usd 7983 they insist I need to pay them then I can withdraw my money . Then I asked my friends on instagram and it turns out so many other girls also got approached by him and lost money by the way he showed those girls his account and his pretending coaching how to trade to copy him. Then he asked me why I don’t want to pay that amount to be able to withdraw it . I said no one in this world will do that . So I want to say here that stay away from that guy , from Radianlcd exchange . They are huge scam and took money of so many people. I am so stupid to believe in him. I want Radianlcd to return my money .
Hi everybody. I'm from Indonesia. I was approached by a man named Dennis living in Korea originally from France he has an instagram with the nickname: way_life585. So he approached me by courting me. And I fell asleep with seduction. Long story short he finally introduced me to the exchangeRadianlcd.com where he usually trades. And I opened an account with them with all id verification done. First I only traded with 100 usd. After 3 trades it was good so I funded it up to 1000 usd. And I made 30-38% on him after he pretended to teach me how to trade on that platform. Then I tried to withdraw 145usd and it made it into my bank account. Then he showed me his account as a suggestion I should add funds to usd 3000 usd or 5000 usd to earn 30% per time. But I didn't have any money then. Then he asked me to make a bank loan to put it into usd but I didn't because I told him I didn't want to owe beyond my means. Then He pretended to flirt with me again and pretended to show his good single life. Then I traded on December 22, 2022 to make 388.9225usd on the account to 1388.9225usd. Then I need money so I asked to withdraw all my funds. I contacted customer service to confirm a withdrawal of 1388.9225usd to enter my bank account. After confirmation, the customer service said that my Withdrawal transaction would go to the destination account in a maximum of 1-3 working days from January 16, 2023. But until January 20, 2023, my funds had not yet entered my bank account. And customer service can no longer be contacted by me. Services like blocking my conversation because the customer service platform looks empty can't send the conversation. Then I asked a person named Dennis who brought me to this radianlcd platform by showing proof of my Withdrawal transaction screenshot but there was no reply at all. I also emailed radian resend email 4 times but no response. I did some research on radianlcd to convince me I had been scammed. And finally I found some news about this radianlcd scam on Forex Peace Army. So I want to say here that stay away from that person, from the Radianlcd exchange. They are a big scam and take money from so many people. I was so stupid to believe him. I want Radianlcd to refund my money. I earned my hard earned money by working hard from morning till night. But radianlcd easily deceives many people. Get rid of everyone radianlcd. They are blind scams.

Attachments

• 5843829B-996F-4F43-A775-95111196F3B1.jpeg
    5843829B-996F-4F43-A775-95111196F3B1.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 48D54B95-B60A-45AD-A051-0FF2C52893C3.png
    48D54B95-B60A-45AD-A051-0FF2C52893C3.png
    601.7 KB · Views: 23
  • B15078F1-DEEA-41E0-BBCE-B710D2F3FBC3.png
    B15078F1-DEEA-41E0-BBCE-B710D2F3FBC3.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 3477C4A0-6CEB-42E7-959C-A7EB6BBA9229.jpeg
    3477C4A0-6CEB-42E7-959C-A7EB6BBA9229.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi everybody. I'm from Indonesia. I was approached by a man named Dennis living in Korea originally from France he has an instagram with the nickname: way_life585. So he approached me by courting me. And I fell asleep with seduction. Long story short he finally introduced me to the exchangeRadianlcd.com where he usually trades. And I opened an account with them with all id verification done. First I only traded with 100 usd. After 3 trades it was good so I funded it up to 1000 usd. And I made 30-38% on him after he pretended to teach me how to trade on that platform. Then I tried to withdraw 145usd and it made it into my bank account. Then he showed me his account as a suggestion I should add funds to usd 3000 usd or 5000 usd to earn 30% per time. But I didn't have any money then. Then he asked me to make a bank loan to put it into usd but I didn't because I told him I didn't want to owe beyond my means. Then He pretended to flirt with me again and pretended to show his good single life. Then I traded on December 22, 2022 to make 388.9225usd on the account to 1388.9225usd. Then I need money so I asked to withdraw all my funds. I contacted customer service to confirm a withdrawal of 1388.9225usd to enter my bank account. After confirmation, the customer service said that my Withdrawal transaction would go to the destination account in a maximum of 1-3 working days from January 16, 2023. But until January 20, 2023, my funds had not yet entered my bank account. And customer service can no longer be contacted by me. Services like blocking my conversation because the customer service platform looks empty can't send the conversation. Then I asked a person named Dennis who brought me to this radianlcd platform by showing proof of my Withdrawal transaction screenshot but there was no reply at all. I also emailed radian resend email 4 times but no response. I did some research on radianlcd to convince me I had been scammed. And finally I found some news about this radianlcd scam on Forex Peace Army. So I want to say here that stay away from that person, from the Radianlcd exchange. They are a big scam and take money from so many people. I was so stupid to believe him. I want Radianlcd to refund my money. I earned my hard earned money by working hard from morning till night. But radianlcd easily deceives many people. Get rid of everyone radianlcd. They are blind scams.
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Back