• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Rainbow Investment Group rig-markets.com

Asking questions about a company

teddytjandra

Recruit
Anyone know broker's name Rainbow Investment Group ? any comment of that company ? who is the best broker at this time ?

Anyone know broker's name Rainbow Investment Group ? any comment of that company ? who is the best broker at this time ?

heard that name before when i was working in investment bank , but i think they are more focus to institutional clients.

best broker is broker who pay you money !

Do you mean rig-markets.com? They offer MT4 for retail forex and CFDs.

I see some things that make me wonder:

A New York address, say they are "rooted in the United States" and a statement that they are "authorised and regulated".

They allow hedging (banned in the USA) and I can't find anything on their website about being registered or regulated by anyone.

They claim have won some awards in 2007, but the website was first registered in 2010.

The website is registered to a company in Indonesia. For a large New York firm that claims to have billions under management, this is, at best, unusual.

That New York Address seems to have a LOT of companies at it. :p

The rig-markets website doesn't look like it's been updated for some time. I also found them at rmgtrade.com, and that one doesn't show any new marker news since December 2011.

http://www.rig-markets.com <-- reliable ???

Has anyone has experience with this rig-markets ?
Are they reliable ? :confused:

If you read Pharaoh's post, it is easy to see the red flags all over this place.
Of course it is a matter of time, when an unregulated broker decides to disappear.

Back