Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)

Connect-People

Private
Legal actions Against 24Option (Rodeler Ltd), A Binary Option Broker based in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC.

After finding serious ongoing issues, complaints & numerous claims, against this company, we have decided to act legally against this company and therefore considering to engage legal representatives to take them to court.

Even though, this company is regulated & authorized by CySEC, they are not following its (CySEC) strict regulation and breaking the laws by not respecting its (24Option) legal terms & conditions. They are not meeting CySEC strict rules & regulations, and disobeying & breaking Cypriot laws regularly by doing business dishonestly, scamming people, doing fraudulent and other tricky activities to their advantage to rip off peoples hard earn money. Many people, just like us, consider investing with them, since they have CySEC name next to their name! However, they are clearly not respecting and meeting CySEC rules and regulations. Therefore, it is now became apparent to draw serious & responsible attentions to CySEC against this company and stop them (24Option / Rodeler ltd) from using a well respected governing body CySEC, to their (24Option / Rodeler Ltd) advantage unethically.

To ensure heavier penalties and serious impact on this company, we will engage one or more legal representative/s, to proceed with CySEC and to the court officially and accordingly. Therefore, we are also requesting all the victims & people to come forward and share their genuine story, sufferings & testimony here and/or via PM us, or PM any moderator or, contact FPA directly using 'contact us' option at the bottom of the page.

If you have been scammed or suffered financial, and any other losses, because of their (24Option & Rodeler Ltd) dodgy, scam & fraudulent activities (i.e. withdrawal issues, price manipulation, tricking you to invest more or to invest on their recommended trades, providing you falsified & misleading information, entry and/or expiry rate & time manipulation or any by any other illegal mean), then please be in touch with us and PM us (or PM any moderator or, contact FPA directly using 'contact us' option at the bottom of the page) with your testimony & evidences, and/or share here also, to help your fellow traders to be aware against this dangerous & already identified fraud & scam company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd).

You can help us to help you and/or other fellow traders, by ensuring that once we take this company to court, our evidences, along with your testimony & evidences against this company, will help us strongly to ensure heavier consequences & penalties are enforced on this company by law, as well as, will ensure taking down this fraudster & scam company for good.

If you are also planning (and you should) to sue them and take them to court, this thread might also help you to win with your case against this company. If you area planning or already lodged your claim to the court, against 24Option / Rodeler Ltd, please don't hesitate to be in-touch here or via PM, if you require any supporting documents from your fellow traders. It might just help you further to your claim.

Your testimony, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

RAISE YOUR VOICE & PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE AGAINST FRAUDSTERS.

i say from 2013+2014+2015 go awy from the scam 24option.com
and only the smart traders understand the warning and go from the scam 24option.com
:confused::):cool:

Go her = forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/26798-24option-com-scam.html

It looks like he's asking for your opinion of the demand for a deposit instead of endorsing it.

Remind the Cysec guy that Cysec regulations prohibit a broker from using a bonus to block client access to client funds.

Explain to him exactly how and when this deposit demand came about. Ask him if he'd deposit $100k of his own money with a broker that blocked a withdrawal for a lesser amount.

Thank you dear for comment ;)
I ask him & he did not answer
I think he taking bribe from 24option.com

Did you see the photo sir
Cysec country = is scam yes Cyprus is the regulatory friend of scammers

:confused::(:confused:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...er/18821d1425979278-24option-com-scam-see.jpg
&
&
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/18822d1425979303-24option-com-scam-see2.jpg

you whant good Legal actions Against 24Option

> Date: Thu, 2014 11:11:19 +0000
> From: consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
> To: headmanagir@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: This company 24option.com threatening me [ ref:_00Db0K8yP._500b04A2bQ:ref ]
>
> Dear Mohamad,
>
> Thank you for your email regarding 24option.com
>
> I appreciate the concern that this issue has caused you.
>
> Initially I searched this firm and found that 24option.com is a trading name of RODELER LIMITED. I conducted a search for this firm on our Financial Services Register and this firm appears to be EEA Authorised. I have evidenced this search below.
>
> Financial Services Register
>
> In relation to your query, I can advise that "EEA authorised" means that the firm is based in another country (state) in the European Economic Area (EEA), in this case Cyprus, and so is regulated by the regulator in that country. They then passport their services in to the UK and have limited regulation by the FCA. This is because the FCA regulates financial firms with a registered address in the UK.
>
> Consumers considering or currently doing business with passported EEA firms ('EEA Authorised'), may wish to ask for further information from the firm or its UK branch about its complaints and compensation arrangements. This is because the position may differ compared to a UK authorised firm. I have attached a link to the Cyprus regulators website for your records:
> ???????? ????????????? ?????? |
>
> I have also provided contact details for Rodeler Ltd for your convenience.
>
> +357 22 22202 or finance@rodeler.com
>
> I appreciate that this may not be the answer you were looking but hope it provides you with a platform for your next actions.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> Imran Shaakir Ahmad (Mr)
> Associate | Customer Contact Centre
> Financial Conduct Authority | Home - Financial Conduct Authority
> Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768
>

:confused:
Cyprus do not help = be warned from Cyprus

:)
UK Government
Is so good in help

Anyone, who are interested to provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

Learn From Others Mistake, Not From Doing The Same Mistake.

Always Act Smart & Trade Safe.

Anyone, who are interested to provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

:D

I will sent all the evidence
But I need your email or FPA'Contact Us' = email

And i need to raise at the Court of compensation For Misses years 2013 +2014 +2015
not only my money 69572$ i need the compensation + reparations + indemnification + restitution

regards

What's the problem with 24option? I traded with them some time ago and had no issues ... please help to understand the problems appeared. thanks!

Legal actions Against 24Option (Rodeler Ltd), A Binary Option Broker based in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC.

After finding serious ongoing issues, complaints & numerous claims, against this company, we have decided to act legally against this company and therefore considering to engage legal representatives to take them to court.

Even though, this company is regulated & authorized by CySEC, they are not following its (CySEC) strict regulation and breaking the laws by not respecting its (24Option) legal terms & conditions. They are not meeting CySEC strict rules & regulations, and disobeying & breaking Cypriot laws regularly by doing business dishonestly, scamming people, doing fraudulent and other tricky activities to their advantage to rip off peoples hard earn money. Many people, just like us, consider investing with them, since they have CySEC name next to their name! However, they are clearly not respecting and meeting CySEC rules and regulations. Therefore, it is now became apparent to draw serious & responsible attentions to CySEC against this company and stop them (24Option / Rodeler ltd) from using a well respected governing body CySEC, to their (24Option / Rodeler Ltd) advantage unethically.

To ensure heavier penalties and serious impact on this company, we will engage one or more legal representative/s, to proceed with CySEC and to the court officially and accordingly. Therefore, we are also requesting all the victims & people to come forward and share their genuine story, sufferings & testimony here and/or via PM us, or PM any moderator or, contact FPA directly using 'contact us' option at the bottom of the page.

If you have been scammed or suffered financial, and any other losses, because of their (24Option & Rodeler Ltd) dodgy, scam & fraudulent activities (i.e. withdrawal issues, price manipulation, tricking you to invest more or to invest on their recommended trades, providing you falsified & misleading information, entry and/or expiry rate & time manipulation or any by any other illegal mean), then please be in touch with us and PM us (or PM any moderator or, contact FPA directly using 'contact us' option at the bottom of the page) with your testimony & evidences, and/or share here also, to help your fellow traders to be aware against this dangerous & already identified fraud & scam company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd).

You can help us to help you and/or other fellow traders, by ensuring that once we take this company to court, our evidences, along with your testimony & evidences against this company, will help us strongly to ensure heavier consequences & penalties are enforced on this company by law, as well as, will ensure taking down this fraudster & scam company for good.

If you are also planning (and you should) to sue them and take them to court, this thread might also help you to win with your case against this company. If you area planning or already lodged your claim to the court, against 24Option / Rodeler Ltd, please don't hesitate to be in-touch here or via PM, if you require any supporting documents from your fellow traders. It might just help you further to your claim.

Your testimony, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

Hi mohamd,

Thanks for stepping forward and sorry for your losses & the amount of stresses you had to put up with, because of this Fraudulent Company.

You can send your Written Evidences and/or Testimony to our email address connectpeople795@gmail.com

In regards to your claims, have you already appointed a lawyer and lodged your case at Cyprus Court?

If not, then you might want to consider now and go ahead & proceed with the legal actions against this company (24Option / Rodeler Ltd) at Cyprus Court.

We are just finalizing paperwork and about to engage a legal representative to proceed with our case at Cyprus Court. The amount of evidences we have, along with the written testimony from others we have received already, will make a huge impact & will be a massive blow for 24Option, and we are preparing our case with great care to get justice accordingly.

I understand, you are going through with your incident with this company, for a very long time already! I am not sure whether you already took legal actions on them or not. If you already don't have a pending case against this bias company at Cyprus court, then you might want to consider doing so now, as it might just help you also, once we proceed with our case against this company at the Cyprus Court.

Thank you again for stepping up and enjoy the ride as we proceed forward & make them heavily accountable for their dishonest and unlawful activities.

##############################

Anyone else, who are also interested to provide us their genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's (24Option / Rodeler Ltd) Fraud, Scam & Con Activities, and the way you have suffered financial & other losses, because of their such dishonest actions,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or sending email to connectpeople795@gmail.com or PM any FPA moderator or use FPA 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this bias company at court.

:D

I will sent all the evidence
But I need your email or FPA'Contact Us' = email

And i need to raise at the Court of compensation For Misses years 2013 +2014 +2015
not only my money 69572$ i need the compensation + reparations + indemnification + restitution

regards

Believe it or not, Cysec has very slowly been getting more aggressive dealing with brokers. The problem is that so many people think that Cysec doesn't do anything, that few people bother to report problems to them - and Cysec won't take action if they only get a few complaints.

Back