Raphael Palmdale, A Scam Artist, Genius Trading Masterclass, A Scam Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly did not read the review, did you? otherwise, you won't make silly comments like trying harder or get things given on a plate. look forward to seeing your real money results. Maybe you will be one of the 1% of New Forex traders who don't blow their accounts. If so, your Guru will definitely share your results and try to scam more people. Maybe you will get your own Analysis Channel and a promo code :) Like Peter did. But oh wait. Where is he gone? He wouldn't have realised that the Guru was a Scam, surely? Right!
Hahahaha man I can't even take you serious, went to you IG page and you only started trading with the start of the corona! How fast and easy you think it goes?!?! But don't worry about me, if you keep following the "scammer" you claim you will see my whole journey in a couple of months✌

Hahahaha man I can't even take you serious, went to you IG page and you only started trading with the start of the corona! How fast and easy you think it goes?!?! But don't worry about me, if you keep following the "scammer" you claim you will see my whole journey in a couple of months✌

I think what matters is that he took the right path to learn and has a strategy that can make him a consistent earning. It absolutely does not have anything to do with the time he's been trading.

I think what matters is that he took the right path to learn and has a strategy that can make him a consistent earning. It absolutely does not have anything to do with the time he's been trading.
You seriously think that if you want to become a successful trader 4 months is enough?!?! And do you even know what consistent means? 4 months is nothing saying it has nothing to do with time lmfao.

You seriously think that if you want to become a successful trader 4 months is enough?!?! And do you even know what consistent means? 4 months is nothing saying it has nothing to do with time lmfao.
I mean if it's someone a retard like you, even 4 years won't be enough.

I actually started trading in January and did some demo trading before that. I won't go into my history, it's irrelevant but your silly comments continue. Why does it matter when I started trading? I never claim to be a Guru, I am not trying to sell you anything, I never said I was successful or that people should follow my trading style etc etc I shared my experience and documented it with evidence. It took me, with my "limited" experience, no time to work out that he is a Fake. Let's see how long it takes you, hopefully not 4 years otherwise the above comment calling you a retard would be true lol

Anyway, let's stop spamming here. If you do not like what you read here, you can move on. Keep following your Guru. When your eyes open, do come back here to share with others. All the best.

I actually started trading in January and did some demo trading before that. I won't go into my history, it's irrelevant but your silly comments continue. Why does it matter when I started trading? I never claim to be a Guru, I am not trying to sell you anything, I never said I was successful or that people should follow my trading style etc etc I shared my experience and documented it with evidence. It took me, with my "limited" experience, no time to work out that he is a Fake. Let's see how long it takes you, hopefully not 4 years otherwise the above comment calling you a retard would be true lol

Anyway, let's stop spamming here. If you do not like what you read here, you can move on. Keep following your Guru. When your eyes open, do come back here to share with others. All the best.
Will do! All the best to you to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back