Rational for placing offsetting trades? - RTC Finance

Are you really a thief? Because I have been contacted by a Sofia Kerry who claims she is affiliated with Global Investigations. She requested that I send them Euro 1500.00 and they will start investigating my problem with RTC finance. Do you know her?

Be cautious of anyone wanting large up front fees. Many claimed investigations companies are nothing more than scams designed to take money away from you. Legitimate lawyers may require fees, but you can easily check the credentials of a lawyer in most countries.

Also do not reply to any brand new FPA members offering help by private messaging. Those are all scammers. I've been banning new ones every day.

Be cautious of anyone wanting large up front fees. Many claimed investigations companies are nothing more than scams designed to take money away from you. Legitimate lawyers may require fees, but you can easily check the credentials of a lawyer in most countries.

Also do not reply to any brand new FPA members offering help by private messaging. Those are all scammers. I've been banning new ones every day.
I have been contacted by a gentleman named Kerry Larmer who is also a member of forexpeacearmy.com. He claims that he is n agent for global investigations. He claims that they could help me collect my Euro 165,000.00 that I was scammed by RTC Finance. Several days later I receive a message from a woman named Sofia Kerry, and she is an agent of global investigation. They send me an email with a form account verification form. They requested
Information regarding my loss and they wanted information on RTC finance such as address , telephone numbers etc. I filled out the form and emailed back to the email address linkage Department. Later I receive a message by a woman who claims she was assigned to work with me. She stated that I need to wire transfer via western union Euro 1500.00 so that they could verify my account ( whatever that means). I challenged the Euro 1500.00 and she stated that they are not a scam and that they really helped people getting their money back. She gives me a name of a woman in Texas located in Brownsville, Texas. Ms. Kerry claims that the address is where there accountant is located. Etc, etc.

So now I don't know what to do.....Do you have any information on this?

Do we have Broker name, please?
Yes, I have several names: David Jones, David Shepard, Don Hunter, John Stanley. They are all affiliated with RTC Finance and assisted in losing my hard earned money that I worked for 43 years. I did not realize that there are so many vicious people , but as you could see I was very stupid to believe in the trust of people.

Yes, I have several names: David Jones, David Shepard, Don Hunter, John Stanley. They are all affiliated with RTC Finance and assisted in losing my hard earned money that I worked for 43 years. I did not realize that there are so many vicious people , but as you could see I was very stupid to believe in the trust of people.
Don't do third parties, trust me 90% of the case ends up bad. If she is an admin in FPA, why not. But she is probably just another scammer trying to rip you off. I suggest don't play along.

Back