RBinary is SCAM

AndroK

Recruit
Hi guys. In short, I'm dealing with Rbinary since April 2016. Alltogether I invested 28.000 EUR and things went relatively smooth (apart from not telling me that for 10.000 bonus I received I need to reach a volume of 600.000) until Friday 2nd of September. At that Time I had 135k on my account. My broker (his name is Jerry Miles) started frantically trading the account and managed to leave it with 0.1 EUR... Fortunately, he placed a couple of long term trades and he also reached the 600k volume. During the weekend one of those longer term trades expired in the money, so I had again 51.900 EUR on the account. Already on Friday (2nd September) I ordered him to stop trading the account. But on Monday when I wanted to withdraw my money, he traded again (4 exactly the same trades) all ending out of money and again leaving my account with 0,1 EUR...
Bottom line is, I reported them to eConsumer.com and ActionFraud.Police.uk.
There are a couple trades still pending, but I don't trust them anymore and I think they will just trade it to 0 in case any of those trades accidentally end up in the money.
I demanded that they return my investment of 28k, but so far I haven't received anything.

Hi guys. In short, I'm dealing with Rbinary since April 2016. Alltogether I invested 28.000 EUR and things went relatively smooth (apart from not telling me that for 10.000 bonus I received I need to reach a volume of 600.000) until Friday 2nd of September. At that Time I had 135k on my account. My broker (his name is Jerry Miles) started frantically trading the account and managed to leave it with 0.1 EUR... Fortunately, he placed a couple of long term trades and he also reached the 600k volume. During the weekend one of those longer term trades expired in the money, so I had again 51.900 EUR on the account. Already on Friday (2nd September) I ordered him to stop trading the account. But on Monday when I wanted to withdraw my money, he traded again (4 exactly the same trades) all ending out of money and again leaving my account with 0,1 EUR...
Bottom line is, I reported them to eConsumer.com and ActionFraud.Police.uk.
There are a couple trades still pending, but I don't trust them anymore and I think they will just trade it to 0 in case any of those trades accidentally end up in the money.
I demanded that they return my investment of 28k, but so far I haven't received anything.

Rbinary already marked as a suspicious base on Fake review and complaint by traders . You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12067/www.rbinary.com

Now come to solution of your problem, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Article about U.S government approving that "Binary Options" is a scam:
https://investor.gov/investing-basics/avoiding-fraud/types-fraud/binary-options-fraud

They giving you to withdraw ONLY when your "broker" (sales guy in reality) knows that you will add more in the future.

The good news are, that you didnt lost anything your money is still inside the platform. Because it is not regulated company! It is not real brokerage firm, so you can get your money with the help of the credit card company. I did it for myself few times if you need help send my private message I have a lot of tips :))

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

The more chargebacks the company will get the faster their bank account will be frozen!

Thanks for that, but I sent most of my money via wire transfer... I'm working with lawyers to resolve the issue.

Othervise, my account with RBinary still has a lot of balance, but they trade this every day and reduce the balance. When I put in the withdrawal request it just dissapears after few days, without any explanation. They of course stopped responding to my emails and now even the live chat is not available for me anymore. If I call the phone, the lady responds she is there just to transfer messages to my broker, who never answers. Basically, the stole my money.

Back