RBinary Limited pay withdrawals!

Gerson Wuttke

Recruit
Good morning, after losing part of my balance in a few minutes in the automatic softwear, I hung the same and asked the rest of my balance on 08/10/2016 at just $ 200, as can be confirmed by checking the file attachments. Upon receiving the bill from my card, I could see that was not made the reversal. To my greatest surprise when entering the chat informed me that I would have to wait until 30.12.2016 to ask for new withdrawal, reason is that two were open negotiations and so on that date would end! This Binary of Bank are dishonest !!! Please look carefully the "Files in Appendix". I appreciate the attention and I hope to help me. Thank you ... Gerson

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (34).png
    Captura de Tela (34).png
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de Tela (35).png
    Captura de Tela (35).png
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de Tela (56).png
    Captura de Tela (56).png
    163.7 KB · Views: 0
Good morning, after losing part of my balance in a few minutes in the automatic softwear, I hung the same and asked the rest of my balance on 08/10/2016 at just $ 200, as can be confirmed by checking the file attachments. Upon receiving the bill from my card, I could see that was not made the reversal. To my greatest surprise when entering the chat informed me that I would have to wait until 30.12.2016 to ask for new withdrawal, reason is that two were open negotiations and so on that date would end! This Binary of Bank are dishonest !!! Please look carefully the "Files in Appendix". I appreciate the attention and I hope to help me. Thank you ... Gerson

Rbinary already marked as a suspicious base on Fake review and complaint by traders . You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12067/www.rbinary.com

Now come to solution of your problem, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back