RBOptions

Lokeni

Recruit
I have been scammed. I deposited my money and they will not refund them. I was tricked by phone to sign a bonus agreement (my account manager assured me that I could cancel it anytime). Now my account manager disappeared. I get replies to my emails from different people. Do not invest with them. They gamble your money.
I know it is very difficult to give me my money back but I want to open a trade court case. I am uploading a few of the screenshots I have. Can Forex Peace Army help me?

Attachments

• RBO email 19.png
    RBO email 19.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • RBO email 20.png
    RBO email 20.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
  • RBO email 21.png
    RBO email 21.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • RBO email 22.png
    RBO email 22.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
  • RBO email 23.png
    RBO email 23.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
  • RBO email 24.png
    RBO email 24.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
I have been scammed. I deposited my money and they will not refund them. I was tricked by phone to sign a bonus agreement (my account manager assured me that I could cancel it anytime). Now my account manager disappeared. I get replies to my emails from different people. Do not invest with them. They gamble your money.
I know it is very difficult to give me my money back but I want to open a trade court case. I am uploading a few of the screenshots I have. Can Forex Peace Army help me?
What was your amount and how you deposit the money?

Make certain to explain every broken promise, including the promised ability to withdraw. Ask for the bank's department which deals with credit card fraud or credit card abuse.

If you haven't left one yet, submit a nice, shiny 1 Star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11501/www.rboptions.com

Then, send the link to this discussion thread to every address you can find at RBOptions. Ask them to come here and carefully explain why you can't get your money.

If they don't reply in a couple of days, file a Traders Court case.

Back