RDG CAPITAL MARKET STOOL MY MONY

MAGDAA

Recruit
I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH RDG CAPITAL MARKET AT 25/5/2016 after many and repeated call from their side my account number is 2088232838 and i deposited 500 dollars at the time of deposition their employee NEDAL try to take information from me about my account and the secret number and after that for 2 or three dyes only working in my account their employee sara and nedal started to call again to deposet mre money to do more bigger work and i deposited 800 dollars at 6/6/ 2016 and they started to aske me to convence my freinds and cooleuge and to do like me and to make accounts with their cumpany and once i gave them some numbers of them they started to call reapetedly as if they have nothing to work except calling people tp steal their mony and when they started to call me again and again to deposite more money in my account i asked to withderow some of my money from my account at that [point they stop warking in my account and close their phones and i can not reach to any one of them then they changed the password and i can not access my account and after one and half month of not working in my account they started to make a loser trading to finish my deposit at 9 /8 / 2016 they told me that your account become frozen since 3 dayes by message by watesupp and at 123/8/2016 they did work by loseing at the end i want to tell that RDG CAPITAL MARKET is not atrue trading company it is just ageoup of hakers just to steal the money of rthe persones one person frome them name NEDAL he told me that his account have one and halfe million dollars i think that these is the money they took and steal from their victems they are very bad persones

Attachments

• IMG_1735.PNG
    IMG_1735.PNG
    129.1 KB · Views: 0
  • file.jpeg
    file.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1738.PNG
    IMG_1738.PNG
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1743.PNG
    IMG_1743.PNG
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH RDG CAPITAL MARKET AT 25/5/2016 after many and repeated call from their side my account number is 2088232838 and i deposited 500 dollars at the time of deposition their employee NEDAL try to take information from me about my account and the secret number and after that for 2 or three dyes only working in my account their employee sara and nedal started to call again to deposet mre money to do more bigger work and i deposited 800 dollars at 6/6/ 2016 and they started to aske me to convence my freinds and cooleuge and to do like me and to make accounts with their cumpany and once i gave them some numbers of them they started to call reapetedly as if they have nothing to work except calling people tp steal their mony and when they started to call me again and again to deposite more money in my account i asked to withderow some of my money from my account at that [point they stop warking in my account and close their phones and i can not reach to any one of them then they changed the password and i can not access my account and after one and half month of not working in my account they started to make a loser trading to finish my deposit at 9 /8 / 2016 they told me that your account become frozen since 3 dayes by message by watesupp and at 123/8/2016 they did work by loseing at the end i want to tell that RDG CAPITAL MARKET is not atrue trading company it is just ageoup of hakers just to steal the money of rthe persones one person frome them name NEDAL he told me that his account have one and halfe million dollars i think that these is the money they took and steal from their victems they are very bad persones

One question, why you haven't checked the review about them before you invested money there??
Read warning here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12138/www.rdgcm.com

I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM BEFOR AND I HAVE LITTLE EXPERIENCE IN TRADING
as you know that they are not good company and they are harming the clients why the court and the FPA leaving them to continue working and doing this unsuspected way of work

as you know that they are not good company and they are harming the clients why the court and the FPA leaving them to continue working and doing this unsuspected way of work

Were you expecting the FPA to kick down their doors and send auditors/commandos in to check their books? The FPA works by reviews, Scam complaints, and Traders Court cases. Their first review was a fake left from inside the company and the next two reviews were each 1 star. Didn't that give you some reason to pause?

Send the link to this thread to every address you have for them. Ask them to come here and explain themselves.

Back