• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RDGCM.com (Ridge Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
This is original mail, that I received from this company.

The information i am sending you regarding the managed by us account is just so that you can have an idea of how good we actually are. The information we use to make our trades is available to all our clients and is something that will definatelly get you interested in what i have to offer ...
This is the trading history of a 1 month old fully managed account in our company. It is a gold account with an initial investment of 7,500$ that after a period of 1 month and a withdrawal of 1,500$ is standing at 9,000$ balance and 3,000$ + net profit. That is roughly 40% return on the investment.
I am sending you this info so that you can have a general idea of what the fully managed account looks like in terms of the actual trading and results. We do come up with personal strategies for every single investor before we do any trades as well as use proper bankroll management- statistically minimizing the risk and maximizing profitability. Our trading accounts are ECN, and the funds for them are kept in a segregated bank account to ensure their safety and protection from misconduct.
I will give you a call tomorrow to answer any questions you might have and provide additional information for the current promotions we are running.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 3
This is original mail, that I received from this company.

The information i am sending you regarding the managed by us account is just so that you can have an idea of how good we actually are. The information we use to make our trades is available to all our clients and is something that will definatelly get you interested in what i have to offer ...
This is the trading history of a 1 month old fully managed account in our company. It is a gold account with an initial investment of 7,500$ that after a period of 1 month and a withdrawal of 1,500$ is standing at 9,000$ balance and 3,000$ + net profit. That is roughly 40% return on the investment.
I am sending you this info so that you can have a general idea of what the fully managed account looks like in terms of the actual trading and results. We do come up with personal strategies for every single investor before we do any trades as well as use proper bankroll management- statistically minimizing the risk and maximizing profitability. Our trading accounts are ECN, and the funds for them are kept in a segregated bank account to ensure their safety and protection from misconduct.
I will give you a call tomorrow to answer any questions you might have and provide additional information for the current promotions we are running.
RDGCM is a scam. When come to withdrawal they disappeared. There are many clients who cannot get their money despite fillin and signing the withdrawal form

RDGCM is holding back my balance of USD 9,646.46 after refusing to close my account as instructed by me. Many emails, telephone calls sent daily received no reply and or returned .
calls at all. Comments on facebook, twitter,google and linkedin received no reply from RDGCM. I was blocked from their Twitter today for no apparent reasons.
RDGCM is keeping silent over my money. Is this a scam or not? No reasons were given for holding back my money.

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for RDGCM.com (Ridge Capital Markets) >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.
RDGCM had stated that they are not going to send back my trading balance of USD 9,646.46 on the phone two days ago. They said that I should not go to forexpeacearmy to comment on my matter because forexpeacearmy is a scam as found in instaforex.com What should I do next to get back mymoney?

Ridge Capital is not helping their reputation by associating themselves with the scammers at InstaForex.

The FPA isn't a scam. Even if it was, that has nothing to do with RDGCM failing to send money they owe you.

Please go to the Scam Alerts folder...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

and start a new thread. Make sure to mention RDGCM in the subject line. Give all the details of what's been happening.

Hi Everyone,
I am having pretty much similar story of getting a call from Mr. Curtis of RIDGE Capital to start trading with them. He put me into this **** market with a confirmation and surety that you will open trade for me and handled my account and get me profit (as you know what exactly going to happen).

Later he appointed Mr. Joseph with me saying he will do all trade on behalf of me and i lost all my money because of their Representative trades and guidance. I lost almost USD 7,000 due to RIDGE representative guidance and trading. I want to claim all my lost money due to this.

And on top of this, I use one of my credit card for depositing my initial deposit was done on following dates:
  • 29 June 2016 for USD 1,000 and Merchant name appear on my statement was “ALWFXLIDER UK IL”
  • 07 July 2016 for USD 1,000 and Merchant name appear on my statement was “[http://www.rdgcm.com london gb/]WWW.RDGCM.COM LONDON GB”
Apart from that I never used this card for any online purchase and was available with me every time.

On 4th October, another online transaction was made (which I was not involved and someone used my card) and interestingly it’s a transaction of USD 199.99 made by another Financial Market Services provider “Elliottwave-Forecast US”. There is someone involved from that organization who tried to make this FRAUDwhich I reported to RIDGE Capital immidiately on the next day (5th October) via Mr. Curtis and all the supports and other emails and also via online chatting and shared the snapshot of the messages received for the attempted purchase. This proves to me that whatever the Representative advised me was deliberately done to LOSS my money.

Mr. JOSEPH many times put me in lot of pressure to deposit more money and if I respond that I cannot do it He forces me to deposit using their Finance department and many time asked my CVV for the card which I never foresee that it could be a FRAUD and I offered.

I deposit USD 7,500 as per my record and Mr. JOSEPH (RIDGE Representative) who was handling the account puts me in such deals which ends up with losing all my money. Even If i opens any deal, the account representative pressurizes me that why i am doing the trades. And whatever deals he gave me ultimately resulting in losing all my money.

Lastly, I want my money back which was lost by mishandling my account and misleading trades.
What is the way forward now.

Regards
Iqbal

Back