RDGCM Scam

I've now re-invited RDGCM to this thread by email.

Sarah, your client has not heard back from you. I also am still waiting to find out why your employee, Joseph Davis, told your client that the FPA was a scam.
Since there is no reply from RDGCM and Sarah Johnson I shall make a local police report and chargeback tomorrow - 22 June 2016 Dr Steve Choo

I've now re-invited RDGCM to this thread by email.

Sarah, your client has not heard back from you. I also am still waiting to find out why your employee, Joseph Davis, told your client that the FPA was a scam.
So far any reply from Sarah Johnson and RDGCM ? From here where can I go beside making a chargeback and police report ?

I am indeed shocked today because RDGCM traded on my account resulting in a loss of over USD 5,000. I never give them permission to place trade on my behalf.
Please advise me what to do now. Dr Steve Choo

hello Sarah,
I am Jose Ramon Diaz, as you know, we ordered withdrawall last monday 20 of june 2016 the withdrawalls from my account and from account of my friends, during the night of 24 of june of 2016, you operate with our 3 accounts and losses was 95%, total losses 44.000 euros.
We don't understand why you operate with our accounts, we ordered withdrawalls 3 days before. I think that this is a fraud, Mr. Joseph Davis told me this friday and told me that best monday they will do and strategy to recover our money. Anyone had losses like me? Or have a similar problem? Waitting you reply Sarah.
Regards.

Katmall and Joserramond,

Depending on how and when you deposited, it may be possible to recover your funds via chargeback. First, contact the fraud department at the bank associated with any charge cards or bank wires you sent, explain the fraud, and ask if a chargeback is possible. If they turn you down, professional assistance from a company like WinChargeback can sometimes get the decision reversed.

Katmall and Joserramond,

Depending on how and when you deposited, it may be possible to recover your funds via chargeback. First, contact the fraud department at the bank associated with any charge cards or bank wires you sent, explain the fraud, and ask if a chargeback is possible. If they turn you down, professional assistance from a company like WinChargeback can sometimes get the decision reversed.
28 June 2016
Sir,
Thank you for your recommendation. I will keep you informed if I need the professional assistance from your recommendation. I should know in about two weeks time from 27 June 2016 whether my chargebacks are rejected or not.

28 June 2016
Sir,
Thank you for your recommendation. I will keep you informed if I need the professional assistance from your recommendation. I should know in about two weeks time from 27 June 2016 whether my chargebacks are rejected or not.
14 July 2016
As for the chargebacks under ANZ and HSBC Visa for RDGCM it will take another 60days ( first week of September 2016 ) because ANZ and HSBC are waiting for RDGCM to reply to their questionaires and presenting their documents for verifications. After getting all these feedbacks then ANZ and HSBC will make their final decision. As for the local police investigation it is still ongoing..

Back