Read the fine print with Binary option traders. ONETWOTRADE

Wal31

Recruit
Do not trade with this company, onetwotrade.
They will take your deposit and even when you do not take any bonus, you still have trouble withdrawing your funds.
In their fine print you must trade at least the total balance of your account with them before you can with draw any money, or they charge you outrageous fees.
Scammers at their best.:mad:

They will take your deposit and even when you do not take any bonus, you still have trouble withdrawing your funds.
In their fine print you must trade at least the total balance of your account with them before you can with draw any money, or they charge you outrageous fees.

I don't like just a statement. If you have anything against this broker you must post proofs or at least tell a story.

Details are always a nice thing to have.

As I understand from the title there is some problem with T&S or client policy of that broker. Just looked through their legal docs, seems nothing wrong..
But TS please provide more details..

I was about to avoid this thread as senior members already asked the question about the thread But just adding reply in case he get notification about this thread and could add reply to take a look.

Back