1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready to Rumble

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by bmacehtown, Dec 6, 2007.

1. bmacehtown

bmacehtown Recruit

Hello all from Houston, Texas. I am happy to have found this group and look forward to talking with yall. I have been demo trading for a few of years and I am psyched to get started trading for real.

I first became aware of the forex markets 3-4 years back. A friend was using a guru that was making him some nice money. He brought me in. Well, this guru made 20-30 trades for me that were all winners. Then stuff happened, and he no longer traded for the group. I got my money and some of the folks that were in this went to a different manager. No success on this deal, bunch of losses. Pulled our money out for more traditional investments.

I was very excited by the magnitude and constant changes in the landscape of the forex market. It is a hell of a thing to see the changes that occur lately. Well I have finally decided to grow a pair and try it for myself.

The funny thing about all of this to me is that it seems like the more that I thought I knew, it really ain't much. I am nervous now that it is upon me. I can't decide which service to use after reading the FB reviews. I know there are a few I won't touch.

Best wishes