Real world vs DEMO

Droid3000

Private
Hi
Everybody knows-winning with DEMO account didn't mean winning with real money. My question - is somebody makes profit at REAL after loosing DEMO?
I lost about 50% at my DEMO account - it take's me one year.
Do I have a chance - I open real account today. :)

Demo or real

If you are opening your real LIVE account for the first time today...I want to wish you good luck! :eek:

Real or Demol

please my brother,

Continue with the Demo till u are certain of picking pips consistently then you can try you real account.

Or you will risk lossing your money

Jeffboy - what do you mean -""picking pips consistently"" ?
Three months? Three years? When it would be consistently?

First week real trading - lost 3% . 1 November was realy bad day. Impatience and stupid mistakes. I will try to improve results next week!

Yo dude, i think you better think twice about opening a live account. The reason being playing with a demo account is supposed to be much easier than live account. And when you said you lost 50% of your demo account in a year, my opinion is you're gonna do a lot worse on the live account.
Trust me. I am talking based on my experience of 2 mths of using demo acct and 4 mths of using live account. Its much more difficult.
However, if u still insist, good luck then! :)

Prices were crazy on November 1st. Only having a 3% drawdown in your first week is fine. It means you must be doing reasonable money management.

Back