Reality-investment.com Big Scam . Stay Away

Abyvarghese

Recruit
Iam Aby Varghese . On the month of Jan 2017 i had opend and binary trading account with
https://www.reality-investment.com with initial deposit of 250 USD and they have given 750 USD as bonus for trading and they offered that they will provide a personal account manager for trading on behlf of me.and accont manager named Dr.Kamal Hamdan started trading on belhalf of me and he had done several trading and with in 2 weeks my account reached 5000 USD and next he asked me to deposit 1000 USD to make a big deals. And i had deposited the same and end of the feb 2017 my account reached 20500 USD. At the moment i requestd for withdrwal in my bank account through wire transfer. they infomed me that for withdrwal of 20500 USD they will charge 2000 USD that i have to pay i agreed with the same and they have charged 2000 USD from my card and given a tranfer receipt of 20500 USD and informed me that money will reache in my oman account with ind 2 days but till now money not credited in my account.again i contated customer support and aksed the help of Dr. Kamel Hamdan. support team informed me that kamal hamdan is not there and my tranfer is pending coz i havr to pay 3000 USD again for exchange USD to My Local Currency. so again i paid 3000 USD and they infomed me that money will reach in account with in 4 hrs. till now withdrawal not credited and they sending me fake wire transfer copy edited from online. and still they are asking amount 1500 USD for withdrwal.

Attachments

• aby wire.jpg
    aby wire.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 0
Iam Aby Varghese . On the month of Jan 2017 i had opend and binary trading account with
https://www.reality-investment.com with initial deposit of 250 USD and they have given 750 USD as bonus for trading and they offered that they will provide a personal account manager for trading on behlf of me.and accont manager named Dr.Kamal Hamdan started trading on belhalf of me and he had done several trading and with in 2 weeks my account reached 5000 USD and next he asked me to deposit 1000 USD to make a big deals. And i had deposited the same and end of the feb 2017 my account reached 20500 USD. At the moment i requestd for withdrwal in my bank account through wire transfer. they infomed me that for withdrwal of 20500 USD they will charge 2000 USD that i have to pay i agreed with the same and they have charged 2000 USD from my card and given a tranfer receipt of 20500 USD and informed me that money will reache in my oman account with ind 2 days but till now money not credited in my account.again i contated customer support and aksed the help of Dr. Kamel Hamdan. support team informed me that kamal hamdan is not there and my tranfer is pending coz i havr to pay 3000 USD again for exchange USD to My Local Currency. so again i paid 3000 USD and they infomed me that money will reach in account with in 4 hrs. till now withdrawal not credited and they sending me fake wire transfer copy edited from online. and still they are asking amount 1500 USD for withdrwal.
Confirm with Barclays bank first about sent payment receipt and share the link of thread with reality investment and ask them to participate the thread and explain why they keep asking more and more money for process your withdrawal.

Confirm with Barclays bank first about sent payment receipt and share the link of thread with reality investment and ask them to participate the thread and explain why they keep asking more and more money for process your withdrawal.

Hi, I had checked with Barclayes bank support team they are saying this is fake receipt and i checked in google image and found same image and details. they have edited only name from google image.

Hi, I had checked with Barclayes bank support team they are saying this is fake receipt and i checked in google image and found same image and details. they have edited only name from google image.
Then tell the Barclayes that they are doing fraud on their name and ask them to take legal action gainst them also you can share the conversation between you and Barclays to your broker about fake receipt.

Back