• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Reality Investment

Bhart54

Private, 1st Class
Hello,

I am very new here and trying to figure out where to post in the proper places. I have already put up a scam report about one company, but I am now asking if any of you have heard of a Reality Investment site? Their website is reality-investment.com.

I am not interested in this site for trading, but I was contacted by a Jordan Clay who says he is connected with this Company that he and a partner tried to start! I see his name on this forum as an employee of BigOptions.
He did say that he had worked there but did not like what was happening. So they started a recovery department to help people who have been scammed.

He claims his Solicitor is a Jack Harlan, Essex, United Kingdom! Although I can find no information on this person. He convinced me he could file in court and settle out of court for all the money I invested in Ivory Options. For this he would need me to sign and agreement and then I needed to wire 10 K to get this money back. Stupidly I did so and now I cannot reach him by any means?

Once again I feel I have been scammed! Does anyone know about any of these people? Or how I might get my funds back from them? Can a wire be charged back? His email is Jordan.Clay@reality-i.com, and he no longer answers the phone 44-2038081126 or the number he called me from 1-347-230-6801. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Recovery departments" are designed for one thing. To recover more money from your wallet and put it into the scammer's wallet.

Call your bank IMMEDIATELY and see if it's too late to call back the bank wire or not.

Thank's, I intend to do just that! I am not sure if they can help me with an international wire, but I sure hope so? It has been 1 month today.

You already told that you were scammed, especially that Jordan Clay gone awol. Learn from this experience and be cautious the next time someone is offering you investment opportunities.

Scammers often target investors who have lost money in a risky investment. They’ll contact the investor with an offer to help recover their losses on the previous investment. They may say they will buy or exchange the investment at a substantial profit to the investor, but the investor must first pay a “refundable” fee, deposit or taxes. If the investor sends more money, they’ll lose that, too.

Scammers often target investors who have lost money in a risky investment. They’ll contact the investor with an offer to help recover their losses on the previous investment. They may say they will buy or exchange the investment at a substantial profit to the investor, but the investor must first pay a “refundable” fee, deposit or taxes. If the investor sends more money, they’ll lose that, too.

Thank you for your information Corporal,

I woke up this morning to an email from them, but I am sure they are just trying to hold on to my money. I am sure you are correct and I have been had. I will walk much more carefully through this in the future. This forum has been a lot of help and I am glad I joined!

Hello,

I am very new here and trying to figure out where to post in the proper places. I have already put up a scam report about one company, but I am now asking if any of you have heard of a Reality Investment site? Their website is reality-investment.com.

I am not interested in this site for trading, but I was contacted by a Jordan Clay who says he is connected with this Company that he and a partner tried to start! I see his name on this forum as an employee of BigOptions.
He did say that he had worked there but did not like what was happening. So they started a recovery department to help people who have been scammed.

He claims his Solicitor is a Jack Harlan, Essex, United Kingdom! Although I can find no information on this person. He convinced me he could file in court and settle out of court for all the money I invested in Ivory Options. For this he would need me to sign and agreement and then I needed to wire 10 K to get this money back. Stupidly I did so and now I cannot reach him by any means?

Once again I feel I have been scammed! Does anyone know about any of these people? Or how I might get my funds back from them? Can a wire be charged back? His email is Jordan.Clay@reality-i.com, and he no longer answers the phone 44-2038081126 or the number he called me from 1-347-230-6801. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Hi Bhart54,
Were you referred to them by a Thomas911 through the Forex Army?

Hi Bhart54,
Were you referred to them by a Thomas911 through the Forex Army?
Hi Lina A.,
I do not know Thomas911, I was referred by another investor who had used them. Do you have any information on these people?

Hi Lina A.,
I do not know Thomas911, I was referred by another investor who had used them. Do you have any information on these people?

Sorry I don't have any information other than your story sounds like mine! This Thomas911 sent me a message through here recommending to use this attorney named Benjamin Ross because he was having success in recuperating his money. This lawyer has already won one of his cases and he is working on another scam company Thomas911 invested money. This so called lawyer is not a lawyer but an American working in London as a Paralegal. The lawyer that will take the case is Jack Harlan...sound familiar? It gets better, Benjamin Ross sends me two attachments: - The Retainer Agreement authorizing this Jack Harlan to represent my case in Her Majesty's Courts of Justice of England and Wales but will try to settle out of court.
- The second attachment is information on wiring $10K to a bank in Slovakia so this Reality Investment can set up a trading account. I thought the account was suppose to be in both our names so that neither one can remove the money until the case was won?
Thank goodness you posted this otherwise I may have wired the money too! These so called other investors are in on the scam!!! Benjamin Ross told me he thinks this Thomas911 is a retired pastor somewhere in the US just relaxing with his grand kids...now who wouldn't believe a "man of God"??? These people have no morals and will do whatever it takes to steal our money!!! Is there any way to filter them out of the Forex Peace Army?

Sorry I don't have any information other than your story sounds like mine! This Thomas911 sent me a message through here recommending to use this attorney named Benjamin Ross because he was having success in recuperating his money. This lawyer has already won one of his cases and he is working on another scam company Thomas911 invested money. This so called lawyer is not a lawyer but an American working in London as a Paralegal. The lawyer that will take the case is Jack Harlan...sound familiar? It gets better, Benjamin Ross sends me two attachments: - The Retainer Agreement authorizing this Jack Harlan to represent my case in Her Majesty's Courts of Justice of England and Wales but will try to settle out of court.
- The second attachment is information on wiring $10K to a bank in Slovakia so this Reality Investment can set up a trading account. I thought the account was suppose to be in both our names so that neither one can remove the money until the case was won?
Thank goodness you posted this otherwise I may have wired the money too! These so called other investors are in on the scam!!! Benjamin Ross told me he thinks this Thomas911 is a retired pastor somewhere in the US just relaxing with his grand kids...now who wouldn't believe a "man of God"??? These people have no morals and will do whatever it takes to steal our money!!! Is there any way to filter them out of the Forex Peace Army?
Hi Lina A., This does sound quite familiar! Although I do not know Benjamin Ross or thomas911? The name Jack Harlan is what I got also. The wire instructions were not for an investment account, but for a retainer. I do not know if these guys are legit, it sure would be nice if they are? They do fly "under the radar"! They do keep in touch with me, so I can only pray they really can settle my case. If not I have been scammed again. I am the one who started this inquiry, these guys do not come on here at all. I was just trying to see if anyone had any info on them. Thank you for your response! I would love to keep in touch with you about this, if possible! Bhart54

Back