• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Realityfundsltd.com lost deposit

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just1ForexMan

Recruit
Being new to investing I of course started small with this company; only $20, but that is a lot in today's economic climate.

1. I clicked on the link to initiate the Liberty Reserve merchant interface.
2. the window pops up and asks for 2 things: user name, and LR account number. Naturally I enter my LR account name and account number.
3. I execute the deposit and receive confirmation from LR that merchant (realityfundsltd) received the money.
4. I return to the site: realityfundsltd.com and no money is showing.
5. I wait til the next day and nothing.
6. I have sent them multiple emails and receive back an email that they will "look into it". All email have included the necessary information: account numbers, batch numbers, my information.

This happened to me with another company and they informed me that after clicking on the 'make deposit' button I should have entered my user name for that particular merchant and not my LR account name. I even sent them this information and still no response. ARE THEY A SCAM?

Thanks everyone.

Yes, you've very likely been scammed. Be glad they didn't credit the money to your account and then convince you to invest more.

The domain was created on 2008-02-20, but the website says The company was first established in early 2000.

They promise wildly excessive daily returns. This is obviously a HYIP, and is incredibly likely to be a Ponzi scheme.

Please read this before placing money with ANY sort of managed account:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back