Really good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepipmaster

Recruit
You indicated you wanted to know if I made 1000 pips a day. Well, I came close today: 804! And that was after I took a -174 pip loss earlier in the day.

However, I have done over 1000 pips in a day 6 different times. My personal best is 1290. I've done over 800 three times in the last 2 months.

This is just one of the many reasons why I like trading - the thrill of the challenge!!!

I wrapped up a good week of trading - 2003 pips! This is not my best week, but it is up there.

If you are interested in getting more details, I post my daily results in the following blog - thetitangroupfx.blogspot.com

May the pips be with you.
The Pipmaster

If there are any doubters out there, I posted another really good week.

This weeks results:
Monday 549.1
Tuesday 433.7
Wednesday 223.3
Thursday 446.5
Friday 413.6

Total 2,066.2 pips for the week.

If you want more details, you can check out my blog and see daily results.
thetitangroupfx.blogspot.com

May the pips be with you!

ThePipmaster

Hi,
congratulations but sorry I don't get the point of this, am I missing something? and I'm not trying to be funny.

Wouldn't it be more helpful to show how you trade to achieve these results?

Your blog doesn't really give any more details apart from old entry/exit points which is asking for an enormous leap of faith from your audience.

Can you tell me why your doing this?

Well, I recently switched over to a Metatrader4 platform after being on another broker's platform for years. I have not mastered how to post the trading reports from Metatrader4. If someone can help me with this, I can post my actual trading reports.

Thanks,
The Pipmaster

Why not just use 'print screen' button it's easy. This will put all of your screen on to the clipboard. Paste the clipboard into any image editing software that you have and save as a GIF file on your desktop. Reply in the forums as normal but use the 'insert image' icon to upload your screen capture.

Example

I actually used the attachments paperclip, it's easier than the insert image

screenshot example.gif

This did not work. I have an .htm file that it will not recognize. The .gif file only showed the balance chart, not the detail.

I don't know how to save the rest of it as a .gif file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back