realtrader.org ignores all my witdrawl requests

prozachsb

Recruit
I have been trying for months to close my account. they ignore every request I make. They totally ignore all my requests to withdrawl funds. I have tried for months via withdrawl request, email, FB and phone. They still send me daily statements and I lost over 40k with them, I just have $2500 left. They emailed me 1 time, asking me to keep the money in, and offering me a big credit bonus to trade with. When I said no thank you, it was the last personal contact I had, that was two months ago. When I call, there is no answer, all my requests o unanswered.

I have been trying for months to close my account. they ignore every request I make. They totally ignore all my requests to withdrawl funds. I have tried for months via withdrawl request, email, FB and phone. They still send me daily statements and I lost over 40k with them, I just have $2500 left. They emailed me 1 time, asking me to keep the money in, and offering me a big credit bonus to trade with. When I said no thank you, it was the last personal contact I had, that was two months ago. When I call, there is no answer, all my requests o unanswered.

Go to live support and chat with them regarding your problem after that paste your chat script here and then invite them to thread and ask them to make immediately solution or you will got to regulated authority.

Go to live support and chat with them regarding your problem after that paste your chat script here and then invite them to thread and ask them to make immediately solution or you will got to regulated authority.

Realtrader.org DOES NOT have live chat support enabled unfortunately.

Send an email to them. Include a link to this thread. Ask them to come here and talk about it.

Back