• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RebateFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
A new look!

RebateFX is getting a new theme. As the transition is made, the site may not be as functional as usual. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Jafar

It’s Payday!
October 2011 Rebates have been PAID!
Big or small, micro or ECN, your business is always appreciated and attracts rewards when you trade with RebateFX.com

November 2011 Rebates have been PAID.

As we move into the final trading month of the year, I would like to thank all of you for choosing RebateFX as your trading partner and I wish us many more years of success together.

Jafar Calley
RebateFX Forex Rebates

The first RebateFX Rebates for 2012 have been paid.

Interesting fact: Some MICRO account traders have received hundreds of $$ in their rebates!

Are you a high volume trader? Are you being rewarded for it?

Open an account with RebateFX today and you too can increase your account every month just by trading!

This is a bit of a late post, but rebates for February 2012 were PAID last Thursday, the 1st of March.
Thanks for choosing RebateFX.

If you are trading hard but not getting money from your broker just for trading on the 1st of every month, Why not give RebateFX.com a try?

March 2012 rebates have been paid. Due to the large volume of transactions, the payment was not made on the 1st of the month as usual.

A new staff member has been appointed to assist with processing each month to avoid delays in the future.

We at RebateFX would like to thank all of you for your business. Our growth would not be so amazing without you!

Join the Forex Rebates revolution. Visit RebateFX today to find out how we can be the best Introducing Broker for you!

April 2012 Rebates have been paid.

Thanks to all traders who have chosen RebateFX

If you want to join the RebateFX rebates program, go to RebateFX Forex Rebates today and open an account with us!

June 2012 Rebates have been paid.

Starting this month, 10% of RebateFX total revenue will be donated to charity.

This month's donation goes to Islamic Relief for their East Africa Crisis appeal.
East Africa Crisis Appeal

If you have a suggestion for a worthwhile charity helping those in need, please make a post here or email admin@rebatefx.com

Let us work together to make a difference for those who are less fortunate than us. Your trading volume goes further with RebateFX

Back