Recent Scam RI Markets any help will be good

Who are you then. Your a bit harsh on me. Was the site not set up by people who were scammed?

A senior FPA member that has spent a lot of volunteer time helped a lot of scam victims with a similar experience as yours.

If you've ever watched Judge Judy, you will see she will sometimes outright call either victim or perpetrator "stupid". Whether or not you like her style isn't so important. Is her analysis factually correct? Usually. That is what counts. She has a tough love approach. I just try to cut through the bs as much as possible. It stings a little, but it ultimately makes you a better person (avoid future scams)

Well it's easy once you've been scammed to look at it all. But there are hundreds of these scams. This company have racked in over 10 mill so they are obviously good at what they do.

To re-quote another video I saw recently: The goal of the con artist isn't to convince the skeptic, but instead to allow the fool to continue to believe what they want to believe.

... I'll make a donation no problem. Appreciate you guys.

Sure, some instructions are in my Signature. But I have also sent a private message. Did you receive it?

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 2:18 PM

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Hi Pal, The company have never responded to this or any of my emails, they are proven guilty, what next? How do we expose these people. Thanks.

did you write a review yet? Were you logged in while doing the review?

You could attempt to reach out to the Marshall Island financial regulator/registrar. The chances of receiving a positive reply or any reply at all is slim, but it doesn't hurt to still try.

Back