Recent Scam RI Markets any help will be good

MikeyAlt

Private
Hi All, Recently been scammed by rimarkets-fx.com who are a classic scam, with bonus, build you up then when you come to withdraw thew account goes to 0. They used AntDesk to open close trades, which were obviously fake. Looking for good evidence to show my bank. Please any help will be good. Thanks.

Attachments

• Chris dawson Fake ID-CFA claim.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Hi All, Recently been scammed by rimarkets-fx.com who are a classic scam, with bonus, build you up then when you come to withdraw thew account goes to 0. They used AntDesk to open close trades, which were obviously fake. Looking for good evidence to show my bank. Please any help will be good. Thanks.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I have a recovery company claiming they have tracked one of there accounts used to launder money with with with nealy 1m in it? Have you any info on Assets Recovery.org?

Hi,

Did you deposited or just used the bonus, its not quite clear..
Are they regulated? If so, they have no authorization to open deals on your behalf using such software unless they have the relevant license to offer financial services and advises. You can dig in the T&C to check for something similar.

I have a recovery company claiming they have tracked one of there accounts used to launder money with with with nealy 1m in it? Have you any info on Assets Recovery.org?

AssetsRecovery.org is an obvious recovery room scam designed to steal more money from scam victims.

Compare their site with mywealthrestoration.com. Do those pictures on the testimonials look familiar? Funny how Hanson Deck a cryptocurrency victim who loves assets recovery changed his name to Inverness McKenzie, a binary scam victim, isn't it?

Now look at this guy - piwox.com/user/renaud.marc1966/8649609875

I'm sure Marc won't be amused if he finds out his image is being used to promote a recovery room scam.

The only real ways to recover funds are credit/debit card chargebacks (DIY or with assistance), good lawyers (usually expensive), or helpful regulators (VERY slow).

AssetsRecovery.org is an obvious recovery room scam designed to steal more money from scam victims.

Compare their site with mywealthrestoration.com. Do those pictures on the testimonials look familiar? Funny how Hanson Deck a cryptocurrency victim who loves assets recovery changed his name to Inverness McKenzie, a binary scam victim, isn't it?

Now look at this guy - piwox.com/user/renaud.marc1966/8649609875

I'm sure Marc won't be amused if he finds out his image is being used to promote a recovery room scam.

The only real ways to recover funds are credit/debit card chargebacks (DIY or with assistance), good lawyers (usually expensive), or helpful regulators (VERY slow).
Very well informed Sir. It's all a nightmare. Lies, deceit and lots of heartache.

Bonuses are the keys of their success, at first they promise big bonuses, the easiest way of getting money, then one day they just take your money and block you, be careful!

Hi All,
I have been tole that these scumbags operate out of Tel Aviv, Africa or Eastern Europe, I located the ip address 104.47.20.36 based in Cardiff, but I suspect this is on a VPN.
Has anyone got any info on where these people are or any hacks to locate them.

One of there customer Services Sophie Brown (obviously false name) called and was traced to Moscow.

Any help would warrant a reward. Or a good Samaritan would be also welcome.
Please email me mjb64(at)icloud.com if you want to remain confidential.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Chris dawson Claim.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Back