1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rechard Salmon from GoldCrudeResearch doesn't want you to read reviews for his company

Discussion in 'Scoundrels' started by AsstModerator, Oct 31, 2016.

1. FraudKiller

FraudKiller Private, 1st Class

After attempting to read the website of GoldCrudeResearch,com, I feel slightly dizzy and would never return again. All the "signals" (excuse the pun) are there to tell anyone that this is a fraud i.e excessive self-promotion, data overload, web design with no savvy or read-ability. It looks more like a garbage bin full of every buzz-word and CFD-/forex-related concept which inspires no confidence and tells the reader to run as fast as possible in the opposite direction. There is a mental problem with the people behind GoldCrudeResearch,com and anyone who would pay for their services should immediately cease any attempt to trade CFDs or Forex for, if a person demonstrates bad judgment in choosing a signla provider, what hope do they have in taking the right judgment during a trading session.

2. FraudKiller

goldcruderesearch.com/career.php

Look at the Careers page of this scammer website.

Looking to hire 10 MBA grads so that's a payroll of at least usd$1,000,000 and probably more and the people at goldcruderesearch.com cannot even use the English language correctly?

Connect the dots and you see Swiss cheese not a world class signals company.

3. FraudKiller

Take the UK phone number for this scammer and then plug it into google search. First, the telephone prefix 01744 is not London and no address comes up in the search. Also,k study carefully the language the fool is using.... Nothing fits. Been with them for 2 months and already met them twice on 2 different continents. No sophisticated investor paying for premium services will ever be so illiterate. All the evidence points to a ship of fools at GoldCrudeResearch.com

4. FraudKiller

It is said that any publicity is better than no publicity at all...... this seems to be true everywhere except FPA where Mr Rechard Salmon should taken some advice before opening his yap. Never start a battle you cannot win and never make a threat you cannot follow through with.

Seems Mr Rechard has become a damp squid.

I vote for the establishment of the Bill K retirement fund for working tirelessly to save people from themselves and never getting paid. I guess I need to add him to my endless list of people for whom I need to setup a free client account on my PAMM platform (oh and I do make consistent profits and never losses......)

AsstModerator likes this.
  5. FraudKiller

There are some very profound and counter-intuitive dynamics about the Forex business that are opposite of what we all know about the world of business. In Forex:-
    1. The more money in your account, the lower the risk whereas it is always the case that the more one invests in any project, the higher the risk
    2. There is no competitive disadvantage or threat to me or anyone whether I have 3 clients on my PAMM platform or 3000 so I gain nothing (financially or otherwise) by closing my door

6. snapped2002

snapped2002 Master Sergeant

I did mean to infer that you are saying they would, only agreeing that they would not.

Cheers :)

neric likes this.
  7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I think the company should be renamed Gold Plated Cruddy Research. :D

snapped2002 likes this.
  8. FraudKiller

Or.... Bollywood Gold Plated Research

snapped2002 likes this.
  9. relaxos

relaxos Private

That website should have a warning popup for people with photosensitive epilepsy.

snapped2002 likes this.
  10. KenJo

KenJo Private

Keep up the good work, every bit helps to expose scammers unfortunately the world is full of them.

IrwanI likes this.